Orange Bowl Boys Recruiting Podcast (Follow the Leeds Thread)

Thank you for doing the Lord’s work! When you went with the gamer comparison that one time with Ruiz I LOL picturing Ruiz with a WTF face lol.
Also very disappointed you haven’t thrown in a “****er” “Bell End” “ Tosser” “Puff” etc etc etc 😜come on now throw in a little flavor from across the pond LOL
He actually seemed to know what I was talking about, shockingly, or at the very least his reaction was one of understanding LOL

Advertisement
Geez,how I missed this..my girl got a podcast and I haven’t listened…gotta apologize but haven’t been around much on here…when is the next podcast cause I won’t miss another one especially with the recruits you bringing In

Gonna go back and catch the old ones..

Advertisement
Update for guests; @Liberty City El, @apfenny3, Don Chaney Sr, @Coach Macho, @k9cane confirmed. Working on Mike Rumph, @Cribby, Rod Wright, Dan Radakovich, Tyrique Stevenson, Don Chaney Jr, coach Joe Duasso of the 7 on 7 Miami Immortals and a recruit or two once they commit 🤫 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED, AMAZING SUPPORT, FEEDBACK AND PRAISE!! @Rellyrell your podcast drops Monday!
Absolutely incredible line up Leeds! For me personally, being able to actually hear the voices of some of our most respected CIS posters will truly be a treat. Look forward to hearing from the CIS shoe guru @Rellyrell on Mon! Can not wait to hear from LCE. And I always enjoy hearing from the players.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Man, nothing knowledgeable bout me. Just shooting the breeze w/ the homie. It was more like a recorded convo. Lol
You had to bring it up though? You know she takes 3 Stripe being the sponsor seriously…

7D5B0FD7-44E4-4D20-832E-880EF546905F.gif

Advertisement
As was mentioned, I am now officially a part of the Orange Bowl Boys and it’s such a thrill to have this opportunity! My plan is to do a podcast about twice a month but if the interest is there, I will go to once a week. I will follow up with a poll after my first podcast drops, which should be on the 30th to catch the end of this portal madness! It’s going to be almost exclusively football recruiting but I will do my very best to post on all things Canes recruiting, as I am also running the OBB recruiting Twitter! I cannot thank all of you enough for your continued support and wonderful feedback as I have continued to grow and expand not only my knowledge base but my friends, contacts and confidants on here. As always, you can talk to me on private messages and now that includes feedback on my podcasts, I am always open to learning and perfecting my craft so please feel free to hit me up there anytime!

I really only hope I can continue to provide exciting and legitimate information going forward both on here and on my recruiting podcast but none of this would have been remotely possible without each of you continuing to encourage me to push myself, further my connections and share what I know. This place truly is unique and I could not ask for a better place to have been able to break out of my shell, so from the bottom of my heart thank you all so very much and I cannot wait to continue my journey and keep contributing to this amazing fanbase in whatever way I can!! Oh also, it goes without saying but…

Looking SO forward to the future of not only this program but also my own! THANK YOU AND GO CANES!! 🧡💚🧡💚

PODCAST HERE:

You deserve it 👍

Just finished latest pod 👍 👍

Perspectives on branding, So Cal v So Florida deep dive were outstanding.

I didn’t appreciate the healthy dose of reality on the state of the program, though. I want my 10 wins!!! Lol!

I really do, though 😢

@Rellyrell exceptional stuff. Fun hearing you all, too, matching voice to post.

I’ll keep following the Leeds 😎

Last edited:
Culture is one of the most important aspects of human life. It is ingrained in us from an early age and it is most powerful as a youth. We work hard so we can set aside our own leisure time, our leisure time is sacred. Our leisure time is all about our identity and cultural preferences. The youth is utterly immersed in culture because no other time in your life do you have more leisure time. Youth and sports culture in the states is dominated by Nike and Jordan. As you get older, some tend to forget this dominance of culture and forget its importance. You start to make decisions that may seem reasonable, such as signing as an Adidas school, but culture isn't always about reason...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great podcast @LeedsCane and @Rellyrell! Insight on how apparel influences young athletes was over the top.

My only rebuttal is the comparison between a Mercedes Benz and a Honda Civic. Harry, my ‘09 Honda Civic Coupe SI would beg to differ.

Bruh, on my mama, the Civic SI was my absolute dream car when I was younger. All of the car clubs had tricked out SI’s, Hatchbacks, & Preludes.

Advertisement
Back