Orange Bowl Boys Recruiting Podcast (Follow the Leeds Thread)

LeedsCane

⏰💣🔜🧡💚
As was mentioned, I am now officially a part of the Orange Bowl Boys and it’s such a thrill to have this opportunity! My plan is to do a podcast about twice a month but if the interest is there, I will go to once a week. I will follow up with a poll after my first podcast drops, which should be on the 30th to catch the end of this portal madness! It’s going to be almost exclusively football recruiting but I will do my very best to post on all things Canes recruiting, as I am also running the OBB recruiting Twitter! I cannot thank all of you enough for your continued support and wonderful feedback as I have continued to grow and expand not only my knowledge base but my friends, contacts and confidants on here. As always, you can talk to me on private messages and now that includes feedback on my podcasts, I am always open to learning and perfecting my craft so please feel free to hit me up there anytime!

I really only hope I can continue to provide exciting and legitimate information going forward both on here and on my recruiting podcast but none of this would have been remotely possible without each of you continuing to encourage me to push myself, further my connections and share what I know. This place truly is unique and I could not ask for a better place to have been able to break out of my shell, so from the bottom of my heart thank you all so very much and I cannot wait to continue my journey and keep contributing to this amazing fanbase in whatever way I can!! Oh also, it goes without saying but…

Looking SO forward to the future of not only this program but also my own! THANK YOU AND GO CANES!! 🧡💚🧡💚

PODCAST HERE:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Happy Black Girl GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
As was mentioned, I am now officially a part of the Orange Bowl Boys and it’s such a thrill to have this opportunity! My plan is to do a podcast about twice a month but if the interest is there, I will go to once a week. I will follow up with a poll after my first podcast drops, which should be on the 30th to catch the end of this portal madness! It’s going to be almost exclusively football recruiting but I will do my very best to post on all things Canes recruiting, as I am also running the OBB recruiting Twitter! I cannot thank all of you enough for your continued support and wonderful feedback as I have continued to grow and expand not only my knowledge base but my friends, contacts and confidants on here. As always, you can talk to me on private messages and now that includes feedback on my podcasts, I am always open to learning and perfecting my craft so please feel free to hit me up there anytime!

I really only hope I can continue to provide exciting and legitimate information going forward both on here and on my recruiting podcast but none of this would have been remotely possible without each of you continuing to encourage me to push myself, further my connections and share what I know. This place truly is unique and I could not ask for a better place to have been able to break out of my shell, so from the bottom of my heart thank you all so very much and I cannot wait to continue my journey and keep contributing to this amazing fanbase in whatever way I can!! Oh also, it goes without saying but…

Looking SO forward to the future of not only this program but also my own! THANK YOU AND GO CANES!! 🧡💚🧡💚

Leeds!!!!!! Congrats, girl!!!!!

Can’t wait to tune in….

1651168908908.gif

1651168960251.gif

spank carls jr GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back