Orange Bowl Boys Recruiting Podcast (Follow the Leeds Thread)

Advertisement
Getting ahead of this, I was nervous and I said ‘Robby Williams’ when I spoke on our HS WR targets and I know it’s Robby Washington, I just said his name in between Hykeem Williams and Tyler Williams and just read ‘Williams’ again… Sorry. (and I would not even say Jalen and Keem are 1 and 2 on the board, more likely 1a and 1b and who is in that ‘a’ spot doesn’t matter, they are co-priorities but is everyone else!) x.x

It’s far from perfect, my first attempt and there is a lot I am going to look to improve upon for my second and every podcast going forward, including… I hope, starting to get my guest list rolling!

Take That!

Advertisement

The feedback and response from this episode has been nothing short of brilliant and mad, thank you ever so much to all of you, I am so thrilled I did well here! I have a number of other guests in the pipeline and Rell’s is being recorded today. I will most likely put it out either late this week or this weekend!! And yes, to those asking, I swear this is me lol 🤣 🧡💚

Advertisement

The feedback and response from this episode has been nothing short of brilliant and mad, thank you ever so much to all of you, I am so thrilled I did well here! I have a number of other guests in the pipeline and Rell’s is being recorded today. I will most likely put it out either late this week or this weekend!! And yes, to those asking, I swear this is me lol 🤣 🧡💚

Listened early this morning! Loved the deep dive on LifeWallet! I really didn’t know how it worked. Outstanding stuff!!!

You’re doing an awesome job.Keep it up, I always look forward to your podcasts. 👏🏽

Advertisement
Update for guests; @Liberty City El, @apfenny3, Don Chaney Sr, @Coach Macho, @k9cane confirmed. Working on Mike Rumph, @Cribby, Rod Wright, Dan Radakovich, Tyrique Stevenson, Don Chaney Jr, coach Joe Duasso of the 7 on 7 Miami Immortals and a recruit or two once they commit 🤫 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED, AMAZING SUPPORT, FEEDBACK AND PRAISE!! @Rellyrell your podcast drops Monday!

Update for guests; @Liberty City El, @apfenny3, Don Chaney Sr, @Coach Macho, @k9cane confirmed. Working on Mike Rumph, @Cribby, Rod Wright, Dan Radakovich, Tyrique Stevenson, Don Chaney Jr, coach Joe Duasso of the 7 on 7 Miami Immortals and a recruit or two once they commit 🤫 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED, AMAZING SUPPORT, FEEDBACK AND PRAISE!! @Rellyrell your podcast drops Monday!
Thank you for doing the Lord’s work! When you went with the gamer comparison that one time with Ruiz I LOL picturing Ruiz with a WTF face lol.
Also very disappointed you haven’t thrown in a “****er” “Bell End” “ Tosser” “Puff” etc etc etc 😜come on now throw in a little flavor from across the pond LOL

Love that we will be able to hear from so many of the knowledgeable folks that make this board so great. Really incredible differentiator from so much of what else is out there.

Advertisement
Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

What a recruiting haul. I can’t wait!!!

Advertisement
Back