Opening line UH

Just don’t publicly post we want houston and Miami probably wins. The Yankees and Phillies had to learn the hard way lol

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Brandon Miller went 0/8 from the field in this game. If anything, Bama played like “crud” and still overcame a 14 pt deficit to beat Houston.
Miller had 8. Sasser had 9. On about the same number shooting. Nice try lol we gave that game away something serious but Jarace walker didn’t even play down the stretch the second half and Marcus sasser was cold. They are closer to the first half team of that game than the second

Last edited:
Don’t forget Houston’s offense ranks higher than Miami’s. Houston is licking its chops knowing they get to play your 118th ranked defense that gives up 100+ points to Ivy League teams. There is no logical way you can explain that Miami has a path to win this game on paper. Houston is superior in Offensive efficiency, defensive efficiency, athleticism and physicality. Miami’s path to victory is that they will need to get hot and make shots with hands in their face and have the ball bounce their way. I anticipate a 82-62 Houston victory.
Well you mention defensive effeciency when discussing Houston, but ignore when talking about Miami - just focused on Scoring. More to it than that fella, and the seeding folks look at it all, not like a myopic fan like you.

Brandon Miller went 0/8 from the field in this game. If anything, Bama played like “crud” and still overcame a 14 pt deficit to beat Houston.
You mention one player, granted their best. Try looking at all stats
BAMA FG% - 41, Houston 39
Bama 3pt% - 30, Houston 23
Bama FT% - 62, Houston 54
Bama Rebounds 44, Houston 39
Turnovers - Bama 15, Houston 10
Fast Break Points 7, Houston 7

In addition Houstons two best players - Sasser and Shead were a combined 10/31. Cant have your cake and eat it too.

So Bama played bad, Houston played worse and it was at Bama, Stand by my post. If Houston had beaten Memphis, without Sasser, they would have been 1 overall. Nope, Houston is scarier. Sorry

Advertisement
I apologize if my username did not make it clear which team I support, but I believe my posts should have left no doubt. Nevertheless, thank you for clarifying it for anyone who may have been uncertain.
Fella - your self awareness that the whole world recognizes Houston area codes is laughable. 713 and 281 are NOT the same as 305. Back to the drawing board. And I am a Houston fan by Kids degrees relationship, but a long long time Cane fan. I live on Houston and Florida. Go to Coogs games, go to Canes games. About as unbiased as there is on this board, and your posts are myopic.

I wasn’t attempting to discredit anyone tho. I know pros who don’t watch the sport they play if it’s not film. But if you ask ME the best win we had was the buzzer beater @ Memphis but I have my own reasoning for that. If you want a bet sense of where we are currently watch the Bama game where they came back to win. We’re closer to the team that dominated them the first half right now
Naah - Sasser and Shead played like crap in the Bama game.

Just don’t publicly post we want houston and Miami probably wins. The Yankees and Phillies had to learn the hard way lol
This aint Pro baseball fella. Flush those analogies. The CITY OF HOUSTON was behind the Astros. The city of Houston is not behind the Coogs. To many Rice, Aggies, Long Horns and Tech fans to have that level of support. Try again.

This aint Pro baseball fella. Flush those analogies. The CITY OF HOUSTON was behind the Astros. The city of Houston is not behind the Coogs. To many Rice, Aggies, Long Horns and Tech fans to have that level of support. Try again.
I don’t get what side of the fence you’re on bro. I was just making a joke 😂

Advertisement
I don’t get what side of the fence you’re on bro. I was just making a joke 😂
Read the other posts - I am a Coogs fan because I have lived in Houston 42 years and my kids graduated from UH. I am a Canes fan because of my Dad and father in Law - both Canes. I am a Season ticket holder for 42 year for the Canes - So Lean Canes!! Glad to see both teams do well. But I will call out a poor Houston fans analogies, or bad jokes!!

Read the other posts - I am a Coogs fan because I have lived in Houston 42 years and my kids graduated from UH. I am a Canes fan because of my Dad and father in Law - both Canes. I am a Season ticket holder for 42 year for the Canes - So Lean Canes!! Glad to see both teams do well. But I will call out a poor Houston fans analogies, or bad jokes!!
I respect that

Advertisement
Advertisement
At Xavier. Indiana was a good team that was inconsistently really good. Xavier final Rankings #14.
But did they not strike you as a very unathletic team - bunch of gym rats, but that will only take you so far agains elite athletes! Watching that guy try to guard Wong was hilarious!

We’ll see what happens Friday. What do you expect it to look like?
I honestly dont know. I could see a Coogs blowout or a close Canes win. Hoping for the later. Despite all the noise and disrespect about UH in the AAC and SOS, they are are very very tough athletic team. But, our Canes are too!
We’ll see what happens Friday. What do you expect it to look like?

But did they not strike you as a very unathletic team - bunch of gym rats, but that will only take you so far agains elite athletes! Watching that guy try to guard Wong was hilarious!
They didn't have the horses to run with us all night. They were well coached, had first round pick playing for them and were what they were.

But yeah poor guy had no chance with Wong.

They didn't have the horses to run with us all night. They were well coached, had first round pick playing for them and were what they were.

But yeah poor guy had no chance with Wong.
Lets talk about that first round pick. I cant see a 6'8 post player doing much in the NBA. He has zero outside game, can not score outside the paint. What do you see him doing in the pros?

Advertisement
Back