Opening line UH

RBradleigh

Sophomore
Premium
What do you degenerates think Houston opens as a 5-6 pt favorite and then pound the Canes down to 4 by the Tip?

Advertisement
It’s Houston +7.5 and I don’t ******* care. Canes ML
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Out of everyone left, IMO Houston is the worst possible draw for us. Texas is 2nd. Next weekend will be the toughest in the program’s history.

Even when Houston has an off night, they can really lock you up and either run with you or play a half court game. Their ceiling might not be as high as Bama, but their floor is higher than anybody left.

They have trouble scoring at times. Their best player is also dealing with a groin which can be very nagging. One thing they won’t do is out athlete us. They’re def not as battle tested as us either they played in a dog **** aac. I like our chances.
LMAO. I’m not even tryna be bias but houston has a better athlete at every position other than center than Miami does. Miami very well may win but it’s different when it’s in front of you. Sasser isn’t 100% still had 20+ against a better defense in auburn. It’ll be a long night for both teams but Houston is legit

Houston is the second best team left after bama, will be a huge game. Sasser is not fullly healthy and will have to chase Wong around the whole game. But this is a top 15 offense and top 15 kenpom defense team so it will be a battle till the buzzer hopefully canes pull it off

Advertisement
LMAO. I’m not even tryna be bias but houston has a better athlete at every position other than center than Miami does. Miami very well may win but it’s different when it’s in front of you. Sasser isn’t 100% still had 20+ against a better defense in auburn. It’ll be a long night for both teams but Houston is legit
I find us to be on same level athletically. They are also pretty small like us. At the same time I’m not saying we win just that I like our chances.

Houston is the second best team left after bama, will be a huge game. Sasser is not fullly healthy and will have to chase Wong around the whole game. But this is a top 15 offense and top 15 kenpom defense team so it will be a battle till the buzzer hopefully canes pull it off
I doubt sass gets wong. Shead is the defensive player of the year he’ll get zay. Sass will get pack

I was gonna respond similarly but you put it perfectly. You just look at them physically and other than Tramon Mark all the body types of their contributors you could imagine they played football. Bunch of wide shouldered, stout guys who can go. Multiple 6'8 230-240 guys. They aren't really post threats but Omier is gonna need to put in another shift down low. Houston couldn't stop fouling Auburn but Auburn was trash from the line. Can Miami's quickness put that same type of pressure on them? We'll see.

Advertisement
In order to be the best you have to play the best…I like our chances against anybody. During the year I spoke of a girl named Madelyn she is on national radio betting show and when asked she said “I like Miami against anybody”. And **** Vitale picked Miami to go to the elite 8, Nough said !!!!!

Advertisement
I was gonna respond similarly but you put it perfectly. You just look at them physically and other than Tramon Mark all the body types of their contributors you could imagine they played football. Bunch of wide shouldered, stout guys who can go. Multiple 6'8 230-240 guys. They aren't really post threats but Omier is gonna need to put in another shift downlow. Houston couldn't stop fouling Auburn but Auburn was trash from the line. Can Miami's quickness put that same type of pressure on them? We'll see.
Broome and any other 7 footer makes houston have to work harder. Omier is due a raise if he handles the glass up to his usual standards against Houston. This is gonna be a guard show tho. I think walker and miller cancel out. Wong, Miller and pack will have to win against mark, shead and sasser who are all 2 way players. Best game of the tournament and I won’t be upset either way. If Miami wins this one I think they win it all

Draft Kings Opening Line:

2023 NCAA Tournament Regional Semifinal: No. 1 Houston vs. No. 5 Miami odds​

Spread: Houston -7.5
Over/Under: 139.5
Moneyline: Houston -410, Miami +330

Broome and any other 7 footer makes houston have to work harder. Omier is due a raise if he handles the glass up to his usual standards against Houston. This is gonna be a guard show tho. I think walker and miller cancel out. Wong, Miller and pack will have to win against mark, shead and sasser who are all 2 way players. Best game of the tournament and I won’t be upset either way. If Miami wins this one I think they win it all
I watched Kent State blow by Indiana's guards in that first half and actually felt really good about the matchup. Don't have that same feeling with Houston. Shead and Mark are a combined 1-16 from 3 in the tourney. Sasser is 6-12. Miami's gonna need those two to continue to be terrible. Auburn not forcing Mark to prove that he could hit a couple and letting him get that mid range/paint game going killed them in the second half.

Advertisement
Back