Opening line UH

I’ve watched plenty of ball, they are not the ‘96 Bulls. Took a dog fight to beat 16 seed Northern Kentucky and were down 10+ to Auburn before they completely collapsed and missed countless free throws.

Theyre a very talented team but so are we.
Before they collapsed is doing whatever you can to not give credit. Bro regardless of free throws they only made 4 field goals the entire second half. We Flipped the switch

Advertisement
Before they collapsed is doing whatever you can to not give credit. Bro regardless of free throws they only made 4 field goals the entire second half. We Flipped the switch

I agree with you, they turned it on. They havent played a team as talented as ours across the board since mid-December. That’s all I’m saying. That matters.

Key will be if we can run our offense against Houston's very disruptive defense. Houston's D is better than Drake's and we struggled with getting decent shots in that one.
Finally a good and fair take. Most people are flirting hard with calling houston overrated when Miami is a 7 point dog here

I agree with you, they turned it on. They havent played a team as talented as ours across the board since mid-December. That’s all I’m saying. That matters.
Miami is the most talented team left in the tournament. That’s my opinion. Miami is also the team most likely to beat themselves and that’s what houston will make you do

Advertisement
Furman won their regular season and conference tournament for the automatic bid. Auburn won 4 of its last 13 SEC games. What does Furman have to do with the University of Miami basketball?
What does auburn have to do with Houston lol outside of losing

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does auburn have to do with Houston lol outside of losing
They have been playing bad basketball since late January. Keep your passive aggressive act on the Houston board.

Look, Houston is obviously a very good basketball team, but you started this off by stating Houston is better at every position athletically than center.

That’s bs.. I’ve done nothing of the sort. Rather everyone else is discrediting houston. I’ve done nothing but say this will be the best game of the tournament
Oh ok, that's exactly what it isn't. Whatever man, we'll all just be glad you're here to keep us in check.

They have been playing bad basketball since late January. Keep your passive aggressive act on the Houston board.
Theirs is nothing passive aggressive about me brother. I’m aggressive. You take your beta male act to therapy how about that lol. And they are. I didn’t say who was the better player individually. Just that houston is more athletic at every starting posting except center

Advertisement
They really havent played anyone noteworthy all year. UVA was a proven fraud and they lost to Bama. We will be the 2nd best team they’ve played this year.

View attachment 233261
3 games with Memphis, all close. Even close games with UCF who ended up not being very good. I don’t think Houston is all that compared to some others on here. Miami wins

Advertisement
Back