OPENING DAY

My son says new scoreboard blows. Here is a kid with 20/15 and says it is hard to read. Thoughts for those there?
20220218_200755.jpg

Advertisement
Given Radakovich's track record at Clemson and Gino's golden boy standing, this program will remain dormant until most of us die.
I don't get the Radakovich comment. Clemson has had a good baseball program the last couple of years. One of the best in the ACC Atlantic during the mid-2010s. Went to 4 straight NCAATs but had a bad year last year.

I don't get the Radakovich comment. Clemson has had a good baseball program the last couple of years. One of the best in the ACC Atlantic during the mid-2010s. Went to 4 straight NCAATs but had a bad year last year.
The people who say Monte Lee was a “bad” or “the wrong” hire when Rad gave him the job, are lying. He was the right guy and everyone praised the choice. And IMO he’s done a decent job. Clemson isn’t some baseball Mecca. To think they should be going to Omaha every 3 years is a joke.

Advertisement
I don't get how Carrier isnt the DH and Rosario isnt playing in RF. Feels like an easy switch and keeps the lineup the same

Advertisement
Advertisement
The team looks terrible.

It’s early, but if we can’t do better than this, Gino needs to step down. I’m not jumping to conclusions in one game, but this stinks after a terrible 21. Clock is ticking. We aren’t doing anything well. Against Towson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back