OPENING DAY

Advertisement
For any newcomers who are wondering why all the signs are happening...

It’s normal to make stupid mistakes playing inferior teams, bc you can get away with it. But not DiMare’s teams. It’s concerning bc it’s how they play every game. There’s no “it’s only the first game” excuses, when it happened 40+ times last year and the year before that.

Advertisement
20220218_201602~2.jpg

Advertisement
For any newcomers who are wondering why all the signs are happening...

It’s normal to make stupid mistakes playing inferior teams, bc you can get away with it. But not DiMare’s teams. It’s concerning bc it’s how they play every game. There’s no “it’s only the first game” excuses, when it happened 40+ times last year and the year before that.

This x1000. That's why the strikeouts were so concerning in the 1st inning. Here we go again with no changes.

Advertisement
Dan radarkovich I hope and pray you are at this game. I also hope you know how rich the baseball tradition is at this school.. I think you do

This guy Gino and his overdue father are on the clock I’m sorry. It’s as embarrassing as football at this point
The first game in the 4th inning? Arent you the same guy who was killing the basketball team early in the season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back