Open QB competition ahead of bowl game

Advertisement
I agree.

Tate seems to have some intangibles. You don't go undefeated in HS ANYWHERE unless you know how to get it done.

At any rate, we are where we are and that's currently in a deep abyss.
The reality is
You do know Jarren threatened to bolt many times this season (and last) and even left practice.

All 3 have displayed various levels of immaturity. If Tate is avaiable for the bowl game get him in for a whole quarter. Then we will have some evidence pro/con to ***** about with each other in the off season.

Advertisement
I have not once tweeted in favor of any qb but it really sucks that Tate left the team for now. I would go into next yr with a new oc to run the spread and think Tate would be good enough for it. Go with him a grad transfer and van dyke. Jarren can take his quitting *** elsewhere and I’d thank kosi for maturing-I wouldn’t blame him for transferring.

B014DF56-E407-434F-8A11-68B623AE4C63.gif

Advertisement
Oh okay..so you as a player see your coach play a player who shouldn’t be playing..the 4th stringer
Do you think the kids on this team give AF?

Because I can promise you they don't... And what exactly are they gonna do besides leave?

If they leave then good, let'em go. It ain't like any of them are so crucial to the program we can't afford to lose'em lol.

Do you think the kids on this team give AF?

Because I can promise you they don't... And what exactly are they gonna do besides leave?

If they leave then good, let'em go. It ain't like any of them are so crucial to the program we can't afford to lose'em lol.
Okay..I hope your wrong. But okay

Advertisement
Players care about their own playing time, not anybody else's.

The QB's might transfer if Matocha started (which we all know he isn't), but nobody else is going to leave because of that, they don't ****** care lol.

And if Jarren or Perry did transfer, so what... How big of a loss is that?
Okay..gotchu..when I played I did care about winning..but hey times have Changed since 2012

Advertisement
We did a disservice to Tate Martell this year. Is he the best passer we have? Probably not. But I'd be willing to bet e'd have an awareness rating higher than 7 on Madden like jarren and perry. What else did we have to lose in this god awful season? Martell is good for publicity too
Guy wasn't avaiaible when the team needed him, he could have played in the Pitt/FIU/Duke games

Okay..gotchu..when I played I did care about winning..but hey times have Changed since 2012

Jarren doesn’t care about winning... he wouldn’t look so clueless getting abused by every sorry team on our schedule if that wasn’t true.

Advertisement
Back