OOS Recruiting: Looking Westward to Texas

Advertisement
But I do.

I always do.
No Corch, you’re leaving because you got got and you don’t know how to reply. If I was against 3* guys with some kind of measurable or trait then why do these exist? So I would argue with about not having 3* guys with measurables and traits but create these? Admit it, you made it up because you got butthurt like every other fight you have on here and you didn’t read the entire bottom of my first post.

Last edited:
This is a fun thread because you learn who has their head up their azzes about south Florida so much they don’t want to accept that most of the best players to ever play for Miami did not come from south Florida.. and a decent amount came from out of state.

Winning programs spend huge amounts of time mining a state like Texas yet we’ve got dudes up here hellbent in saying “sOuTh FloRIdA 3 StArS are 4 AnD 5 StArS eLsEWheRE BrO!!!”

This is a fun thread because you learn who has their head up their azzes about south Florida so much they don’t want to accept that most of the best players to ever play for Miami did not come from south Florida.. and a decent amount came from out of state.

Nobody here is debating that though.

Advertisement
Nobody here is debating that though.
You just spent 3 pages arguing that specific topic with me and @dwreck27 ignoring that I said this talking about guys like Greg, Damon Arnette, and other and made up in your head that we don’t want 3* guys.

“SFL is filled with projects after the top 50 or so in the state and even though high level programs take kids that need to developed all the time, they don’t take 3 year projects.”

Do use all a favor and stfu.

You just spent 3 pages arguing that specific topic with me and @dwreck27 ignoring that I said this talking about guys like Greg, Damon Arnette, and other and made up in your head that we don’t want 3* guys.

“SFL is filled with projects after the top 50 or so in the state and even though high level programs take kids that need to developed all the time, they don’t take 3 year projects.”

Do use all a favor and stfu.
Nobody's talking to you, *****. Your time is done here. Go sit down.

Nobody's talking to you, *****. Your time is done here. Go sit down.
Somebody mad because he got caught making **** up again? Figures since you’ve always came off a one of the biggest pussies on here. Go in your corner and wait for Daddy to tell you to come out.

Not one person has said that good players don't come from other areas.

Not one person said that we don't need to recruit out of area.

Advertisement
Not one person has said that good players don't come from other areas.

Not one person said that we don't need to recruit out of area.
You just put up a whole ******* chart trying argue that very point tard boy.

@dwreck27 who the **** let’s this ****** coach kids?

You should show up to a Deerfield Beach practice in the fall and tell me exactly how you feel.
I already been to a couple. Don’t worry, next time I show up I’ll let you know who I am. Just be careful not **** yourself too bad when you realize who this really is behind this screen. You might realize that you really don’t know what you’re talking about.

Advertisement
I already been to a couple. Don’t worry, next time I show up I’ll let you know who I am. Just be careful not **** yourself too bad when you realize who this really is behind this screen. You might realize that you really don’t know what you’re talking about.
Oooooh! 😳

LOL

Because that was the point you were arguing...are you serious?
Bro WTF are you talking about?
Are you mentally unstable?

Not only do you put words in other people's mouths, but you can't even keep track of a debate.

THE CHARTS I POSTED WERE IN RESPONSE TO THE POSTER WHO SAID TEXAS HAS PASSED FLORIDA IN TALENT PRODUCTION.
That's all.
That's it.

Not once did I say or imply that we shouldn't recruit out of the area.

Only point I ever made in this thread was that there are local 3-star kids who (with proper coaching) can help us get over the hump. You then responded by saying that we don't need a bunch of 150lb soaking wet projects...at which time I explained/demonstrated to you that 3-star kids are not "150lb projects".

Advertisement
3B00AD85-D7E7-4E52-8DDD-20E20C4B8AF4.gif

@RVACane

There is no battle, only him being in his soft *** feelings because he implied something. Right here it’s says that high level programs take prospects that need to be developed all the time and then he spent the last three pages proving the very thing that I said and nothing on how most of these prospects down here are undersized and undercoached which everybody on here already knows to be true. It says it right here.

“SFL is filled with projects after the top 50 or so in the state and even though high level programs take kids that needs to be developed all the time, they don’t take 3 year projects.”

And then he spends the next three pages bringing up the very players that fit this very mold and then wants to beat his chest yelling that he’s right. This little infant can go **** himself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back