OOS Recruiting: Looking Westward to Texas

How many south Florida kids were on our last title winning team or any of our title teams.
Half of them weren't even from FL but these dudes think they have an argument because of 6th round draft picks.

Advertisement
maybe you're too stupid to understand I'll put it nice and bold(which on par for most sfl coaches).

JUST BECAUSE YOU PUT UP SOME KIDS THAT WERE 3* KIDS DOESN'T CHANGE THAT CERTAIN KIDS HAVE OTHER SKILLS THAT MAKE THEM DESIRABLE. IT DOESN'T CHANGE THAT MOST OF THESE KIDS ARE NOT P5 LEVEL AND YOU AND OTHER DOLTS AROUND WANT TO RECRUIT THEM OVER KIDS FROM OTHER STATES OR OTHER REGIONS OF FLORIDA. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS BEING METAPHORIC AND YOU TAKE IT LITERALLY DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY EVERY SINGLE STAFF THINKS IT'S OK TO TAKE KAI-LON HERBERT OVER A PLAYER LIKE THAYER MUNFORD.

Yeah cool. Didn't read.

So we're on the same page, right? Not all South Florida 3-star kids are 150lb projects and many CAN contribute early at P5 programs if they have the attributes, correct? (as pointed out in my previous posts)

Yeah cool. Didn't read.

So we're on the same page, right? Not all South Florida 3-star kids are 150lb projects and many CAN contribute early at P5 programs if they have the attributes? (as pointed out in my previous posts)
No, just because you post up anecdotal results doesn’t change the 15-20 prospects people prop us only to ends up at Marshall.

No, just because you post up anecdotal results doesn’t change the 15-20 prospects people prop us only to ends up at Marshall.

Bro...
WHO THE FVCK IS TALKING ABOUT KIDS THAT END UP AT MARSHALL?!

Anecdotal these nuts, you goofy *****.

I showed you 3-star kids that went P5 and contributed early!

I'm talkin' about the kids who end up at Pitt, Oregon, Syracuse, Utah, Michigan State, Oklahoma even. I just named a bunch for your dumb a$$.
3-star kids with the measureables to contribute and start at Miami and (as I originally mentioned) WITH PROPER COACHING can have us march through our weak ACC schedule for yearly appearances in the ACCC game. (which...drrrr...will have us highly ranked and allow us to recruit higher ranked kids)

I'm talkin' about THOSE South Florida 3-star kids, you hard-headed fvck.

"ThOsE 3-sTaR kIdS aRe 150lb PrOjEcTs BrO."

Those so-called "projects" go to other P5 schools and contribute early!
We don't need a whole team of 4/5 star players to get to the ACC championship game every year! And if we can't pull higher ranked kids then we need good evaluations on the lower ranked. (like Rouseau, Weaver, Moreau, etc)

Bro...
WHO THE FVCK IS TALKING ABOUT KIDS THAT END UP AT MARSHALL?!

Anecdotal these nuts, you goofy *****.

I showed you 3-star kids that went P5 and contributed early!

I'm talkin' about the kids who end up at Pitt, Oregon, Syracuse, Utah, Michigan State, Oklahoma even. I just named a bunch for your dumb a$$.
3-star kids with the measureables to contribute and start at Miami and (as I originally mentioned) WITH PROPER COACHING can have us march through our weak ACC schedule for yearly appearances in the ACCC game. (which...drrrr...will have us highly ranked and allow us to recruit higher ranked kids)

I'm talkin' about THOSE South Florida 3-star kids, you hard-headed fvck.

"ThOsE 3-sTaR kIdS aRe 150lb PrOjEcTs BrO."

Those so-called "projects" go to other P5 schools and contribute early!
We don't need a whole team of 4/5 star players to get to the ACC championship game every year! And if we can't pull higher ranked kids then we need good evaluations on the lower ranked. (like Rouseau, Weaver, Moreau, etc)
You gonna bring up more kids that had something of value to develop? Then act like you know **** you glorified 7 v. 7 hype boi? Go back to sucking Phillip O’brian’s dyck and come back when you actually know a thing or 2. Maybe if you were any decent at your job they would be “developed” you low on the todem pole know nothing.

Advertisement
You gonna bring up more kids that had something of value to develop? Then act like you know **** you glorified 7 v. 7 hype boi? Go back to sucking Phillip O’brian’s dyck and come back when you actually know a thing or 2. Maybe if you were any decent at your job they would be “developed” you low on the todem pole know nothing.

Ooh he's mad. He even spelled boy with an 'i'.
You're so street, bruh!
Lil' soft a$$ cry baby.

Typical response from someone who's run out of legit rebuttals. LOL

Ooh he's mad. He even spelled boy with an 'i'.
You're so street, bruh!
Lil' soft a$$ cry baby.

Typical response from someone who's run out of legit rebuttals. LOL
You haven’t had a legit rebuttal this entire time. All you did was create a fake argument about never taking 3 star guys because you have nothing but a elementary level education and can’t pick up metaphors and THEN used 3 star guys with measurables to try and build your argument when that wasn’t what we were even talking about you tiny ****ed dolt.

Then your so ***** when someone calls you out for being a trash DC.

Maybe you should focus on gaining some IQ points and read what exactly this was a continuation from other threads...if you can actually read since you coach in SFL and most of y’all barely passed high school.

and it’s cowboy homeboy. I don’t try to act fake hood like you.

You haven’t had a legit rebuttal this entire time. All you did was create a fake argument about never taking 3 star guys because you have nothing but a elementary level education and can’t pick up metaphors and THEN used 3 star guys with measurables to try and build your argument when that wasn’t what we were even talking about you tiny ****ed dolt.

Then your so ***** when someone calls you out for being a trash DC.

Maybe you should focus on gaining some IQ points and read what exactly this was a continuation from other threads...if you can actually read since you coach in SFL and most of y’all barely passed high school.

and it’s cowboy homeboy. I don’t try to act fake hood like you.
This dude is legit retarded. Lmao

Stop with this proper coaching skit. It doesn’t matter how good your coaching is when the kid is 150 pounds soaking wet and is at least 3 years away in a good weight training program. Not only are this kids soft but they don’t carry NFL/P5 frames anymore. SFL is filled with projects after the top 50 or so in the state and even though high level programs take kids that need to developed all the time, they don’t take 3 year projects.
You know what’s retarded @Coach Macho?

That no one was talking about 3* star guys and you made it up in your little ****** pee brain...

Advertisement
You said local 3-star kids are projects.

I made the only necessary rebuttal - listing 3-star kids that contributed early at P5 schools. After that your argument is dead.

You're implying that a 3-star kid is a 150lbs soaking wet and/or a 3 year project? What kind of dumb a$$, asinine, misinformed statement is that? LOL

I've coached plenty of 3-star kids from South Florida who went to P5 programs and started/played early, two of which are currently in the NFL.
No, you implied it ******.

You're not talking about 3-star kids right here? 👇🏻

Stop with this proper coaching skit. It doesn’t matter how good your coaching is when the kid is 150 pounds soaking wet and is at least 3 years away in a good weight training program. Not only are this kids soft but they don’t carry NFL/P5 frames anymore. SFL is filled with projects after the top 50 or so in the state and even though high level programs take kids that need to developed all the time, they don’t take 3 year projects.

That was YOUR response to my comment about recruiting local 3-star kids.

Many of these kids were south Florida 3 stars. Not going to hold you if we evaluated and landed most of these kids Miami isn’t a middling ACC program.

I believe the formula is for Miami is

1.obviously recruit top dawgs.

2. Evaluate players that fit your scheme. Attacking 4-3 defense and our new spread

3. Land the kids who could have contributed her

4. Win the games on the field. (Become the regular face in the ACC Championship for the Coastal for starters, then win your big bowl games, then start competing for championship

5. The high 4 and 5 star kids will be knocking on the door to come here. Not just the ones from here. But Nationally as well.

6. The Miami Hurricanes like the Miami Dolphins are NOT in a one year fix.

Advertisement
You're not talking about 3-star kids right here? 👇🏻

That was YOUR response to my comment about recruiting local 3-star kids to get us to the ACCC game.
“YOuR NoTZ TakLIn ABouTZ 3*?”

No one was you dolt, what do you think top 50 or so mean? Do you struggle with the English language?

Advertisement
You're implying that a 3-star kid is a 150lbs soaking wet and/or a 3 year project? What kind of dumb a$$, asinine, misinformed statement is that? LOL

I've coached plenty of 3-star kids from South Florida who went to P5 programs and started/played early, two of which are currently in the NFL.
Your words tard boy, not mine...

You done shouting at the sky ****** or do you want another lesson in English?

I'm either being trolled or talking to a teenager. (or both)

And I've got a Dominicana I'm supposed to be hittin' right now so✌🏻
Nice, when he figures out that he shouting at the sky like he had Alzheimer’s he wants to leave.

PS: No, you don’t

Advertisement
Back