Only Five states have In N Out Burger

Advertisement
Ironically here in Miami there is a place called hole in the wall that serves a great burger. Five guys is greasy and the fries are soggy. Shake shack is good but expensive for fast food. In and out ia definitely a top 2 or 3 fast food burger joint.
5 guys is Def a good chain burger. But even my podunk city has better hole in the wall burger joints, especially those using wagyu beef.

And if you don’t order off of the “secret” In N Out menu, you’re missing most of the best options.

The hype is real!

Advertisement
Yeah, but now I live about 200 miles from anything even close to that, so Rubio's is nice. Part of the trade off for fresh elk and Salmon is great Baja. Rubios is usually solid though, so Im also not understanding the judgement. 😁

Fair enough. Like I said Rubio’s is OK; I’ll even give you solid. But with all the great choices out here, I hope it’s not your only taste of Baja when you make it back this way.

Advertisement
I’ve heard in and out burger is overrated and all hype..5 guys and charm city for me if you tryna get a great burger

My favorite burger place is MEAT. If your in Islamorada check it out its on MM 88

Advertisement
Let's make a deal: Cut those 5 states off the map & keep your In & Out chain exclusive.

Make America Great Again :alien:

For fast food chains

In N Out is the best

5 Guys is meh

Whataburger is garbage. I rather eat McDonald's or Burger King.

Every single one of you saying 5 guys is better are out of your goddamned minds.

5 guys is almost twice as expensive, about the same amount of food, and significantly more greasy. And their fries suck hairy donkey balls.

Maybe I’m bored without an OC, but I’m wondering if there is a political element to the fight over best burger. Given the left’s distain for beef, it could just be an external fight inside the right or have some indenpendant slant to it. Since Hitler’s push toward raw vegetarian diets in **** Germany, food has been political. In the US today it certainly is. Any ideas on this?

I have no axe to grind in this contest. I buy fresh chuck and grind my our beef for burgers. Sometimes it is hard to get enough fat for the mix because I like 75/25 for grilling. Now for meat sauces I prefer leaner but burgers need that fat. But if I go out for a burger, I do want to make sure I am supporting the right place politically.

Advertisement
Maybe I’m bored without an OC, but I’m wondering if there is a political element to the fight over best burger. Given the left’s distain for beef, it could just be an external fight inside the right or have some indenpendant slant to it. Since Hitler’s push toward raw vegetarian diets in **** Germany, food has been political. In the US today it certainly is. Any ideas on this?

I have no axe to grind in this contest. I buy fresh chuck and grind my our beef for burgers. Sometimes it is hard to get enough fat for the mix because I like 75/25 for grilling. Now for meat sauces I prefer leaner but burgers need that fat. But if I go out for a burger, I do want to make sure I am supporting the right place politically.

There are apps for that

Did something change with whataburger? I remember the burgers being good but it's been years since I last ate there. And I agree with the people on in n out being overrated

Advertisement
Back