Only Five states have In N Out Burger

Meh... Every city in America has a hole in the wall better than any of these burger chains.

Carnivores aplenty in Texas. Great burgers everywhere. In N Out = Whataburger = 5 Guys

Around here, Rockwall County, In N Out is repped as the Chick Fil A of burgers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People over-hype everything though. I grew up in San Diego and its not like everyone down there freaks out over them.
You grew up in SD and go to Rubio’s? I’ll be damned.

Advertisement
Go to any In N Out in SoCal, at just about any time of the day that they’re open, and there’s a loooong line of cars in the drive through and lines and a wait inside. I’m not going to say they are the absolute best burgers out there, but they are much better than most, and also less expensive than most.

The hype is real.

This.

I live in San Diego, and Rubio’s is OK, but there are literally hundreds of better options for fish tacos, and everything else on their menu.
Kiko’s On Texas St mayneeeeeeee

Advertisement
This.

I live in San Diego, and Rubio’s is OK, but there are literally hundreds of better options for fish tacos, and everything else on their menu.
Yeah, but now I live about 200 miles from anything even close to that, so Rubio's is nice. Part of the trade off for fresh elk and Salmon is great Baja. Rubios is usually solid though, so Im also not understanding the judgement. 😁

Advertisement
If you don’t get your fries animal style and a strawberry shake to go with your double double **** off.

Yeah, but now I live about 200 miles from anything even close to that, so Rubio's is nice. Part of the trade off for fresh elk and Salmon is great Baja. Rubios is usually solid though, so Im also not understanding the judgement. 😁
I’m just saying Rubio’s is a solid 3 star and you’re sorrounded by 5 stars in SD, but obviously you’re not near SD so Rubio’s is a solid consolation.

Advertisement
Back