Only Five states have In N Out Burger

If your wallet is that light go hit up the dollar menu at McDonalds. Acting like a couple bucks makes a difference lmao.

Sweetheart you don't know a **** thing about me.

It's called marginal value. One tastes better and is less expensive. Why would I pay more for something not as good?

If you're that stupid, you might as well just burn your trailer to the ground.

Advertisement
In n out is very overrated. You want a good burger between Sacramento and Bay? "Nations Giant Burgers" are superior to anything in n out gives u

I'm surprised no one has brought up Burgerfi. My Daughter worked there and they do a really high quality job. Grind their one meat (sirloin, brisket, chuck), cut their own fries, etc. I really like their product. Their burgers rock it. 5 Guys I find greasy, the burger lacks flavor, and the fries are limp.

I agree. BurgerFi is good. There are a lot of them down here in South Florida too. I go to the ones on 17th Street Cswy in Lauderdale and the one on Hallandale Beach Blvd most often. Good burgers, good fries, good portions. I've even tried their Beyond Burger, the vegan burger and it was surprisingly good. And like you said, their burgers aren't grease traps like Five Overrated Guys.

Advertisement
I absolutely love the Keg South its in my opinion the best burger in Miami a hidden gem forsure
Glad to know that hasn't changed. Should be down in a few months with time to check them out. Lately I haven't been able to get any further south than the airport. Thanks for the update! 🍔

Here's what happens...even though "ground central" for American burger joints is California, and even though the owner of In N Out gives money to Republicans, SOMEHOW because In N Out refuses to freeze the meat and expand eastward, right-wing nutjobs equate In N Out with liberals and choose to hate it, slam it every chance they get, and champion Whataburger (Texas-based) or Five Guys (Virginia-based).

Ridiculous.

Shake Shack is the best, In N Out is second-best, Fatburger is third-best, it doesn't matter how you vote in elections. 5 Guys, Whataburger, Burger Fi, and Smashburger are just on the next level below those three.

And people have to be honest about french fries, some outlets of ANY chain ***** them up with old oil or they let them sit too long. The only places I've ever been that have consistently consistent fries have been Shake Shack and McDonalds. And, no, putting "extra fries" or shaking Cajun spice in the bag does not improve the situation.

PS, if you don't like chains, go to Lokal in the Grove. Or Teak in Orlando.

No In N Out just sucks.

Advertisement
Corner Bistro in NYC. Best burger and beer around.
corner-bistro-Lucho-L-yelp.jpg

BTW, the secret to controlling the price at 5 Guys is to order the double burger but then ask for a separate bun. I do it all the time and have never been turned down. They may look at me funny but they always do it. Then I merely transfer the second patty and half the toppings and it's two burgers for a much cheaper fare.

Fat boy **** lol

Advertisement
Growing up in the 305 years ago, Keg South was my go to burger spot. The one in the alley off US1 near SW 104th. Still delicious?
Best burger is town!!! My guy the keg is still alive and kicking one of my go to spots for away games. If u like ICE COLD beer and some fire *** wings and burgers this is the spot

I'm surprised no one has brought up Burgerfi. My Daughter worked there and they do a really high quality job. Grind their one meat (sirloin, brisket, chuck), cut their own fries, etc. I really like their product. Their burgers rock it. 5 Guys I find greasy, the burger lacks flavor, and the fries are limp.

Burgerfi is good af too. You don't see many of them around.

Advertisement
Best burger is town!!! My guy the keg is still alive and kicking one of my go to spots for away games. If u like ICE COLD beer and some fire *** wings and burgers this is the spot
Was a regular in the 70s and 80s. Glad to know this little gem is still alive and well. Spent way too much time in that place. Can't wait to go back.

In 'n Out coming to FL soon. O.J. Simpson's favorite burger....guess that should do it for you. Didn't he go there after he killed Nicole?

Advertisement
Back