One an Done in college football...

Advertisement
Thank you Prime Time for opening up the doors to the HBCUs. Looking at all the coaches like Dabo crying about cheating and the transfer portal... No, lets see if you're a really good coach and stop making excuses b/c you had more talent..

Now it's time for college football to accept the one and done rule. I told you guys that the HBCUs are coming back in style. We don't care about the big fancy facilities, resources, and other chit.

One and done in football is the perfect way to have kids get the snot beat out of them and cut season 1 because they physically aren't ready to face NFL men.

Well we let dudes destroy women in girls sports , I guess it’s only fair we watch grown men destroy 18 year old kids…..It’s only fair lol

Don’t get me started on that shlt, bro.

Grown *** men with swinging ****s competing against women in women’s sports, just because they like to suck **** and identify as transgender. What the fūck is the world coming to.

Advertisement
There's a few kids that can make the jump to the pros every year.

At one time, people didn't think that you could go from HS to the MLB, until Strawberry & Gooden proved them wrong.

Same for the NBA, until Moses Malone proved them wrong.

And this is is a College example, but am I the only one that remembers that 16 Y/O kid that started at DT for Louisville some years ago?...and He more than held His own, bet there were some people that didn't think that could be done.

Imagine a 19 year old kid trying to block Aaron Donald or TJ Watt 😂 this is completely insane.
I don't hate the idea.
But shouldn't it be up the an adult to decide if he can go to the NFL if he wants? Let it happen, if there's a genius at the age of 14 can a Google hire him? Yes sir.
They can take the risk of they want.
The NBA does it and it ain't like every high schooler goes. Yes I realize b-ball is different.

Don’t get me started on that shlt, bro.

Grown *** men with swinging ****s competing against women in women’s sports, just because they like to suck **** and identify as transgender. What the fūck is the world coming to.
I saw a video of a Professor at ODU saying pedophile is a hurtful term and should be changed to maps ( minor attracted person). She also said just because they're attracted to kids doesn't mean they all act. That's probably the last shoe to drop before the world explodes lol.

Advertisement
There's a few kids that can make the jump to the pros every year.

At one time, people didn't think that you could go from HS to the MLB, until Strawberry & Gooden proved them wrong.

Same for the NBA, until Moses Malone proved them wrong.

And this is is a College example, but am I the only one that remembers that 16 Y/O kid that started at DT for Louisville some years ago?...and He more than held His own, bet there were some people that didn't think that could be done.
The Nba is far from football....... far. Once again talk to actual former or current pros and see their take lol. This is beyond a crazy talking point.

I saw a video of a Professor at ODU saying pedophile is a hurtful term and should be changed to maps ( minor attracted person). She also said just because they're attracted to kids doesn't mean they all act. That's probably the last shoe to drop before the world explodes lol.

The world is going to ****. Everyone is in their feelings and that's why crime is up, respect is down and people grow more selfish each year.

There's an excuse for everything now and calling people out for stupid or immoral acts is no longer acceptable.....but you can get "cancelled" for simply having a different opinion on a topic. Go figure.

The Nba is far from football....... far. Once again talk to actual former or current pros and see their take lol. This is beyond a crazy talking point.
How many pro baseball or basketball have gotten CTE or paralyzed while playing?

Advertisement
Wish I knew I could become a lawyer in Florida out of high school before I wasted 7 years in college and law school.

This is completely different. There is no age limit to become a lawyer. 15 year olds enroll in college and depending on classes and course load the time to become a lawyer can be greatly shortened. Most people don’t do this because they want to enjoy being teenagers.

Teams get to CHOOSE whether or not to take a chance on a young guy because they believe he is ready.

The 3 year rule is about money. It gives teams longer to evaluate players before committing huge contracts to them. With the amateurism scam, young guys would lose their eligibility hiring an agent to navigate the draft process.

It’s bullshyt though. Once you turn 18, no other industries have age requirements. If the company believes you are qualified they can hire you.

With sports you see a lot of bullshyt excuses given under the guise of protecting players. It’s just about money and control.

There are some, but very few, high school kids that can play in the NFL right out of high school. So few that I think it's a really stupid idea because so many will give up their college eligibility because of their fantasy of playing in the NFL right away. Slimy agents will get in their ear and convince them they will get drafted.

I've said for years that there should be an NFL farm system that can sign kids right out of high school. The one catch would be that whenever their playing days are done, the NFL team that signed them needs to pay for their college education. This way the young men get a real education, not used up by "schools" that pass them through to keep them eligible, while not teaching them a **** thing. See UNC a few years back.

Each NFL team can have a farm team, and I guarantee you people would go see their farm teams play. It would be far bigger than minor league baseball. It would also cripple teams like Alabama who are already buying their players. It would keep kids in college that are there not only to play football, but get an education.

Let's face it, right now certain "schools" have an unhealthy advantage over others, and this would instantly level the playing field. ****, it would give Miami a big advantage, because there would be zero reason to play football in backwoods Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, etc. At least at Miami you'd get a private education, and access to a **** of a lot more fun in your down time.

If the XFL & USFL finally get their **** together, I believe that they'll start drafting kids out of HS.

10 years from now we won't even recognize CFB, the top CFB programs will be battling for 3*'s.

But I can also see a scenario where the NCAA allows football farm leaguers to play CFB too, like baseball.

Thank you Prime Time for opening up the doors to the HBCUs. Looking at all the coaches like Dabo crying about cheating and the transfer portal... No, lets see if you're a really good coach and stop making excuses b/c you had more talent..

Now it's time for college football to accept the one and done rule. I told you guys that the HBCUs are coming back in style. We don't care about the big fancy facilities, resources, and other chit.
The cure to no facilities is a $1 million NIL contract, after that you are playing and practicing against inferior talent and your development will suffer. The reason to go to Bama is simple, you practice against the best every day. To join that group of schools you have to make an investment like Miami has done. Jackson State is going to try to play the game but it is not going to succeed and in the end the players that chose that route for the most part will realize they made a poor decision, but at least there is a transfer portal. Teams like Bama though won't rely on the portal too much and thus the chance to be in those big time programs will be lost.

Advertisement
I hear this all the time, and it doesn’t make sense. Yes, an 18 yr old kid can join the military, but what’s the avg age of them actually going to war? Enlisting vs active are two totally different things.
They are eligible are they not? NFL teams don’t have to draft them just like military branches don’t have to send them out to war. The point is they could if they wanted to. This is about protecting college ball period if you’re one of the few who are concerned about their health I salute you but everybody involved in the decision making are adults and should make that decision themselves

I mean considering I would be in favor for the death penalty (or prison yard justice💀) for kiddie diddlers, that blows my mind that someone would say that.

They are eligible are they not? NFL teams don’t have to draft them just like military branches don’t have to send them out to war. The point is they could if they wanted to. This is about protecting college ball period if you’re one of the few who are concerned about their health I salute you but everybody involved in the decision making are adults and should make that decision themselves

How r u going to tell a private entity what they can and can’t do? Lol. This has chit to do w/ protecting college & everything to protect its product.

1 highly rated kid going to a program isn't changing anything. People were screaming that about Makur Maker at Howard, and that didn't change a **** thing, kids saw through that as one kid making a unique decision. That's in a sport, where if you are good, you can EASILY make the NBA after one season in college. Until HBCUs start encouraging investment and alumni giving picks up(They are getting **** poor support from their alumni, it's been a struggle for decades), this so called wave will continue to be a trickle. HBCUs serve an important societal purpose, but let's be honest: Merely using "We;re Black like you" as a recruiting pitch only goes so far. JSU has third tier facilities at best. They aren't even close to having elite facilities in FCS. You are stuck living in Jackson, Mississippi, a lot of kids don't want any part of that.

Yes, some kids will want to play for Deion, but a lot of kids would rather get that NIL money and play at Ohio State, Alabama, Michigan, Texas, etc., instead of playing in one of the worst conferences in FCS football. JSU isn't moving to FBS, neither will any other HBCU, because the move will **** near bankrupt the athletic department. So, this one kid, who most likely knows that Deion is going to bail after next season knows that he will follow Deion to FSU or another school is fine with being in Jackson for one year, and making millions to do it.

Advertisement
Back