One an Done in college football...

BigDikCane

All-American
Thank you Prime Time for opening up the doors to the HBCUs. Looking at all the coaches like Dabo crying about cheating and the transfer portal... No, lets see if you're a really good coach and stop making excuses b/c you had more talent..

Now it's time for college football to accept the one and done rule. I told you guys that the HBCUs are coming back in style. We don't care about the big fancy facilities, resources, and other chit.

Advertisement
Thank you Prime Time for opening up the doors to the HBCUs. Looking at all the coaches like Dabo crying about cheating and the transfer portal... No, lets see if you're a really good coach and stop making excuses b/c you had more talent..

Now it's time for college football to accept the one and done rule. I told you guys that the HBCUs are coming back in style. We don't care about the big fancy facilities, resources, and other chit.

Coming back from what?

Lol

Advertisement
What percentage of college players that will eventually make it, do you think are ready for the NFL after 1 season?

Advertisement

stop trying to destroy college athletics.

This guys fb acumen is literally the worst. A lot of 1st year players hit a wall mid way thru the season because of the rigors of pro football. Imagine a guy 2 years younger than what is currently allowed. No way a kid one year into a college s and c program is going to be physically ready to take on a 28 year old grown man.

**** fuqin no their wouldn't be dominant teams anymore we won't be able to stack. F that

Advertisement
Kids should be able to go pro whenever they want. They can in any other field in the world.

And no, I’m not saying that 18 year olds can compete in the NFL. But some could, especially after a year or definitely two. I love CFB as much or more as the next guy, but the 3 years out of HS rule shouldn’t even be legal. If you think you’re ready, go. Once kids realize they aren’t being drafted, fewer and fewer will do it. Only the ones who can hold up will, and there are several who could, especially after Year 2.

Advertisement

*** deion and *** everyone else that ain't about This U!!

This guys fb acumen is literally the worst. A lot of 1st year players hit a wall mid way thru the season because of the rigors of pro football. Imagine a guy 2 years younger than what is currently allowed. No way a kid one year into a college s and c program is going to be physically ready to take on a 28 year old grown man.

It’s more than just physical it’s the mental and maturity. Grown men vs kids mentally / physically is a huge mismatch. It’s hilarious to even discuss. Change the rules for a very, very small percentage of kids .

We have grown men getting smoked by grown men, but ur idea is to have undeveloped teenagers get smoked by grown men? Yeah, I can see that going over well in a sport that’s already highly criticized.

Well we let dudes destroy women in girls sports , I guess it’s only fair we watch grown men destroy 18 year old kids…..It’s only fair lol

Just think about all the players that could've been one and done at Miami

Edge
Sean Taylor
Andre Johnson
Portis
Irvin
the list can go on and on... most had better freshman years
And Jerry Rice played all 4 years for Archy Cooley at Miss. Valley State, and we all know what happened to him. Football is a collision sport. It’s not Chocolate Thunder or Moses Malone coming straight from HS into the pros.

Advertisement
Back