On the Road again.... Dead period ends

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jalen Ramsey isn’t ***.
GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

obviously this is not accounting for what other schools will add,

but if we land Conerly, stewart, iuli, and citizen then we'll have a top 10 class on 247 total ranking and the 4th highest average @ 93.47 behind Alabama @ 95.19, A&M @ 94.61, and Ohio State @ 94.33

pretty incredible we're in this position considering where we were a few days before manny got canned.
@RVACane star ***** alert!!!!!!

p.s. Add me to the list!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement

but if we land Conerly, stewart, iuli, and citizen then we'll have a top 10 class on 247 total ranking and the 4th highest average @ 93.47 behind Alabama @ 95.19, A&M @ 94.61, and Ohio State @ 94.33

pretty incredible we're in this position considering where we were a few days before manny got canned.
We have so much space in this class that I expect the last 5 to 10 commits to be 3 stars.

Advertisement
Always felt Deion had a very feminine attitude about him but apparently thats what gets some girls lol

I think Deion's list of chics is A+. Thats how you know he is a recruiter.

His last 3...would currently sh*t on most of these current IG models....the one he has been with now is also RICH. She is a movie/tv producer..use to be Babyface the singers wife.

The mother of the kids that play ball is a problem to.
1642271575384.png
1642271596628.png

Current girlfriend

1642271666543.png

Only know this because i use to watch a Reality Tv show Deion had with his kids and family that my girl friend use to like to watch

Agreed. My fear - especially if we did a coaching change earlier in the year - is that we would see not only a repeat of 2010 where almost an entirely class attrited away, but also massive poaching of our most talented freshmen. We’re really fortunate that we held onto our players - both commitments and current players. Miami has threaded the needle here, whereas they easily could have become Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Back