On the Road again.... Dead period ends

Advertisement
I tried asking you in that almost 700 page mess of a thread - with Kevin Smith being a Southridge guy and former RB there, do you think he might have a chance to get Sedrick Irvin to talk to us? I recall his son is a RB recruit.
No.

Nor does he need to...

The 23 class is heavily stacked with great RB’s FL, Sedrick Jr is a non-factor in next year’s class.

Because he’s still on staff & helping us recruit while the staff is still being fulfilled.

He’s expected to take the Co-DC job at ULM with Terry Bowden, but as of now he’s still with Miami & Jacksonville has always been his recruiting area & he’s recruiting 2022 OLB Jack Pyburn, plus they don’t want to use Coach Salave’a’s in-home too soon...

There’s a possibility he stays on staff as an off-field analyst, but otherwise he’ll most likely be heading to ULM in the next few weeks...

Coach Stroud is a good recruiter & Mario loves recruiters.

Did they change the rules regarding the number of in home visits staff can take with a recruit? I know the HC only gets one but I thought assistants could take more than one. I could be mistaken though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks, man. Seems like he really hates the University of Miami institution regardless of staff. How good is his son compared to who we are after/looking good for?
Don’t think his son has any animosity towards UM and for what it’s worth I’ve actually seen him wearing UM gear. Aside from football, kid is an extremely good student who enjoys academics, talking valedictorian level good. I have some friends that are close to the family and were with him at his commitment ceremony, we were surprised he didn’t pick Stanford.

DVD - American Heritage & Miami central

Mario and Alex Mirabal - Columbus, Gulliver Prep, Southridge, Homestead & Edison, Palmetto

Stephen Field = Palm Beach Dwyer

Cody Woodiel (Off. analyst) - He's in south carolina, checking on Monroe Freeling

BMac - Miami Northwestern, Stranahan, Also hitting Gulliver for Damari Brown and Am Heritage for Inniss

TROB - Lakeland Lake Gibson for Cormani McClain

Todd Stroud - Jacksonville to see Jack Pyburn

Kevin Smith - Seems to be out on the road locally
Isn’t McClain the guy who Barry Jackson quoted as saying Trob won’t be on staff?

Advertisement
Because he’s still on staff & helping us recruit while the staff is still being fulfilled.

He’s expected to take the Co-DC job at ULM with Terry Bowden, but as of now he’s still with Miami & Jacksonville has always been his recruiting area & he’s recruiting 2022 OLB Jack Pyburn, plus they don’t want to use Coach Salave’a’s in-home too soon...

There’s a possibility he stays on staff as an off-field analyst, but otherwise he’ll most likely be heading to ULM in the next few weeks...

Coach Stroud is a good recruiter & Mario loves recruiters.
How’s his health? He was struggling a bit the last couple of years but stayed engaged.

Advertisement
Back