On the Road again.... Dead period ends

Advertisement
Seeing South Dade and Homestead getting visits today (the latter being my alma mater), made me wonder if the Keys (especially Key West) put out D1 talent these days. I remember a time when our roster had several Key West players on it but can’t remember a recent one. Just wondering since I haven’t lived in the area for over two decades! lol

DVD - American Heritage & Miami central

Mario and Alex Mirabal - Columbus, Gulliver Prep, Southridge, Homestead & Edison, Palmetto

Stephen Field = Palm Beach Dwyer

Cody Woodiel (Off. analyst) - He's in south carolina, checking on Monroe Freeling

BMac - Miami Northwestern, Stranahan, Also hitting Gulliver for Damari Brown and Am Heritage for Inniss

TROB - Lakeland Lake Gibson for Cormani McClain

Todd Stroud - Jacksonville to see Jack Pyburn

Kevin Smith - Seems to be out on the road locally

I guess he's chasing amy

:crownpour:

Its in Jacksonville.

They probably sent him to see our kid were recruiting from Jacksonville Bolles.

They will save the DL coach and Mario for another inhome with him is my guess
have we gotten any Bolles kids in the last 10 years??

Advertisement
Why would he be there?
Because he’s still on staff & helping us recruit while the staff is still being fulfilled.

He’s expected to take the Co-DC job at ULM with Terry Bowden, but as of now he’s still with Miami & Jacksonville has always been his recruiting area & he’s recruiting 2022 OLB Jack Pyburn, plus they don’t want to use Coach Salave’a’s in-home too soon...

There’s a possibility he stays on staff as an off-field analyst, but otherwise he’ll most likely be heading to ULM in the next few weeks...

Coach Stroud is a good recruiter & Mario loves recruiters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not that i know of. I think he's just hitting up all the schools in PBC. Only one kid they would even remotely be looking at is the DE errington, has been getting a lot of D1 offers lately.
Do you mean Kerrington Lee? The dude that D$ said today is just about to blow up and be the next in line to be elite? He's coming to the Jan 22 event so looking like Lee is/will be a priority.

Lol, but i have a serious question that I thought about.

What is the time limit for these in-house visits?

Is it like, you get all day. So we visit at midnight and see ya later tonight again?
I remember stories from Soldinger and Kehoe about literally camping out in front of recruits houses the night before signing day to stop other coaches from visiting....I'm sure it has changed a lot from those days.

Advertisement
Because he’s still on staff & helping us recruit while the staff is still being fulfilled.

He’s expected to take the Co-DC job at ULM with Terry Bowden, but as of now he’s still with Miami & Jacksonville has always been his recruiting area & he’s recruiting 2022 OLB Jack Pyburn, plus they don’t want to use Coach Salave’a’s in-home too soon...

There’s a possibility he stays on staff as an off-field analyst, but otherwise he’ll most likely be heading to ULM in the next few weeks...

I've always thought that Coach Stroud is a value add to the program. Hope he stays in some capacity.

I tried asking you in that almost 700 page mess of a thread - with Kevin Smith being a Southridge guy and former RB there, do you think he might have a chance to get Sedrick Irvin to talk to us? I recall his son is a RB recruit.

Advertisement
Back