On the Road again.... Dead period ends

Advertisement
Advertisement
DVD - American Heritage & Miami central

Mario and Alex Mirabal - Columbus, Gulliver Prep, Southridge, Homestead & Edison, Palmetto

Stephen Field = Palm Beach Dwyer

Cody Woodiel (Off. analyst) - He's in south carolina, checking on Monroe Freeling

BMac - Miami Northwestern, Stranahan, Also hitting Gulliver for Damari Brown and Am Heritage for Inniss

TROB - Lakeland Lake Gibson for Cormani McClain

Todd Stroud - Jacksonville to see Jack Pyburn

Kevin Smith - Seems to be out on the road locally
We're building a really qualified recruiting staff.

We have so much space in this class that I expect the last 5 to 10 commits to be 3 stars.
Agree,guys like Mccoy,Moten,Thomas and Pyburn are 3* and in the 85-88 range.Good players but will bring the class avg down.

I tried asking you in that almost 700 page mess of a thread - with Kevin Smith being a Southridge guy and former RB there, do you think he might have a chance to get Sedrick Irvin to talk to us? I recall his son is a RB recruit.
Leave no stone unturned....

Advertisement
Yeah, I agree. He said we have bigger fish and it wouldn’t matter anyway so it sounds like we’ll be good
I hear you but it's never a bad idea to have a plan c or d. Part of the deal is to also fill up the roster.

obviously this is not accounting for what other schools will add,

but if we land Conerly, stewart, iuli, and citizen then we'll have a top 10 class on 247 total ranking and the 4th highest average @ 93.47 behind Alabama @ 95.19, A&M @ 94.61, and Ohio State @ 94.33

pretty incredible we're in this position considering where we were a few days before manny got canned.
Near zero chance at Top 10 mathematically, getting into top 15 will be an incredible accomplishment from where we started and will point towards a MONSTER 2023 class.

Let's just set realistic expectations. Other schools will be adding some pieces too.

Advertisement
I hear you but it's never a bad idea to have a plan c or d. Part of the deal is to also fill up the roster.
I believe we've had 9 transfer out. Currently we have 10 HS and two transfers. Lot of grads have left. I think @GojiraCane keeps track of this, but, just mathematically, I'd be somewhat surprised if we are full 85.

If we are, then we really are getting everyone, lol.

Near zero chance at Top 10 mathematically, getting into top 15 will be an incredible accomplishment from where we started and will point towards a MONSTER 2023 class.

Let's just set realistic expectations. Other schools will be adding some pieces too.
If we finish top 15 but with a top 5/6 avg quality, **** yeah I'll take that all day.

Catching a class of 20 signed with similar average level, is not a realistic expectation under the circumstances.

Advertisement
If we finish top 15 but with a top 5/6 avg quality, **** yeah I'll take that all day.

Catching a class of 20 signed with similar average level, is not a realistic expectation under the circumstances.
Would be awesome to finish with a top 15 class but again our class avg will go down once we sign the 3*s we're after.

Yeah exactly. We need numbers too when judging average ideally if we landed 18-20 kids and averaged in the 90’s for 2022 that would be remarkable. If we landed about 15-16 kids and broke into the top 10 that would be an insane average

Advertisement
Back