On the Road again.... Dead period ends

Technically right now he is on-field in one of the 10 countable assistants bc he is on the road recruiting. He did the same thing temporarily last year iirc. As far as I can tell from Twitter these are the people in the on field countable assistants who were out recruiting yesterday: Field, Mirabal, Stroud, Woodiel, DVD, TROB, Smith, Salave'a, Bmac - not sure who is in the 10th spot.
Keeping Stroud somehow connected to the university and in some kinda role with insight and recruiting will be huge for us.

Advertisement
If we finish top 15 but with a top 5/6 avg quality, **** yeah I'll take that all day.

Catching a class of 20 signed with similar average level, is not a realistic expectation under the circumstances.

Agree. Just to give some context, if we landed the 15 HS recruit ~256 point class I cut and pasted below (which is a lot to ask, that's a ridiculous close), we would sneak into the top 10 by a hair, but only if all the other teams ahead us didn't add ANY other recruits. Programs that are 10-15 right now that have LESS than 20 current commits are Oklahoma, Missouri, Kentucky, Auburn, and F$U. None of that is happening. Those teams are adding down the stretch too.

A better gauge is to look at how a 256 point class would rank in 2021 when recruiting was all said and done. We would have finished 14th or 15th. So 15-20 seems to be most likely.

That's why I am saying top 10 is out of the question for this year. Which is totally fine, btw. We're recruiting really well and we really need an impact portal class as well this year. Mario is KILLING it for inheriting a transition class that had seven legit kids in it when he got here.

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 8.58.06 PM.png

Last edited:
I believe we've had 9 transfer out. Currently we have 10 HS and two transfers. Lot of grads have left. I think @GojiraCane keeps track of this, but, just mathematically, I'd be somewhat surprised if we are full 85.

If we are, then we really are getting everyone, lol.
I have it at 80 - potentially down to 78 presently.

Advertisement
He was clapping Golden Tate's sisters cheeks. He has 2 kids with her, and got caught cheating on her with a las vegas stripper.

Mans wild ifeminate but atleast we know he likes p*$$y

Ehhhh; I don’t know bro’s life, nor do I care, but the whole “smashing girl’s cheeks & having kids” mean chit nowadays.

My boy’s father just told him, his siblings (3), and his wife of 35 yrs he’s ***. It is what it is, but that’s not a viable reason anymore, honestly.

Advertisement
Agreed. My fear - especially if we did a coaching change earlier in the year - is that we would see not only a repeat of 2010 where almost an entirely class attrited away, but also massive poaching of our most talented freshmen. We’re really fortunate that we held onto our players - both commitments and current players. Miami has threaded the needle here, whereas they easily could have become Oklahoma.
Or Oregon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back