On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Decent get. Measurables are excellent. Good #2 QB in this class. But, QB isn't a position I'm all that worried about. Dawson had freaking Clayton Tune sling the ball for 7,600 years and 70 TDs and 20 ints the last 2 season combined. Yeah, I want the best possible gets but Dawson has proven to produce crazy numbers with just ok QBs.

In college football you need elite QBs and elite QB play. It’s very rare that you’re competing for anything besides bowl eligibility without that. We have to do better there moving forward and give ourselves the best shot for success.
UGA won with a guy that will never start in the NFL, stack and we will be fine even if u miss on the qb targets. Change the talent/culture (same sh) and eventually u start landing those qbs

Not high on this kid dont know if he can run at all, do know u can win with anyone back there if u stack the rest of the roster. That I do know and believe.

Want some history lessons. 2018 Class, Miami brings in 2 blue chip Qb's Jarren Williams and N'Kosi Perry. FSU brings in 85 rated 3 star QB Jordan Travis. All am saying is if a coach has experience and track record of developing QB's let that man work and thats where am at with Dawson.
Facts u can find a QB that can get the job done same as the TE position. Some guys go unheard of during the cycle than ball tf out. QB and TE I never worry about just stack the rest and Im fine with it.

Advertisement
UGA won with a guy that will never start in the NFL, stack and we will be fine even if u miss on the qb targets. Change the talent/culture (same sh) and eventually u start landing those qbs

Change the culture by pulling a Manny and going all in on a QB1 that may have called it a day mid last year?

Yikes

You realise he's putting together an OLine that you could throw behind, right?
They have no clue just dont even go back and forth, they havent watched those OSU Bama UGA builds. Like we just saw how those teams started out and then how it ended. I dont get the panic over a qb like we missed on Mike Vick or Manning or some sh.

Advertisement
Really just a practice body with tools, mainly to help competition in the QB room
I havent seen him run but hopefully hes like the KSU QB that had no business being a qb but killed it. I forgot his name. Build the OL land an elite back again and we cooking. Eventually when the roster is over hauled and kids see that a QB will chance it. It happened at bama uga etc. UGA basically let a 5 star kick rocks than got a negative 3 star and win two natties with the rest of the roster.

Before the folk in here bring up back to back years. It isn't Marios fault that a certain QB recruit chose to flip to UF for a fake bag last class

Also to add a note. The only First round QB taken last year? Kenny Pickett, 86 rated 3 star. You are as likely to find a star at QB as a 3 star as u do a 5 star. Its not like other positions. Them is facts
Unless there is an equal number of 3 star Qbs and 5 star Qbs, or at least proportional, this is not a fact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like the frame and the basketball background. Think the ceiling is higher than Emory because of the better athleticism.

I have seen him throw live in shorts and t shirt and Emory has a step on him there at the same stage in HS.
Why do you think they went with Judd over Moga? Moga seems to be the better QB as of now. I guess they are just gambling on upside

I don’t have a problem taking a developmental QB. The problem I have is that we’re after some top receivers.

After the year we just had it’s gonna be very difficult to convince them that this is the guy that they should be following.
Is it really? There 24' class right, jacurri or Emory is there QB

terrell owens images GIF

I havent seen him run but hopefully hes like the KSU QB that had no business being a qb but killed it. I forgot his name. Build the OL land an elite back again and we cooking. Eventually when the roster is over hauled and kids see that a QB will chance it. It happened at bama uga etc. UGA basically let a 5 star kick rocks than got a negative 3 star and win two natties with the rest of the roster.
Exactly plus we have Jacurri for like another 2 to 3 years after this. But the way this o-line and running back room being built plus TE room will make everything easier on offense

Advertisement
Back