On Judd Anderson

View as article
Cway about to go ape chit in here lol but like i said yesterday,
This guy could turn out to be a total bum and everyone concerned about his high school numbers have legit gripes. Im not trying to sauce it up for Air mailing it but
Here are facts, not your opinion

Top 10 QB passing last season
1) Michael Penix Jr , 87 rated 3 star

2) Austin Reed - came from Div 2 to WKU

3) Kyle Vantrease (Ga Southern) 80 rated 3 star

4) Caleb Williams (USC) 5 star

5) Clayton Thune( coach by our very own Shannon Dawson at UH) 86 rated 3 star

6) Drake Maye , 5 star

7) Sam Hartman (WF) 86 rated 3 star

8) Jayden De Laura( Arizona) 88 rated 3 star

9) Will Rogers ( Miss St) 86 rated 3 star

10) Kurtis Rourke (Ohio) 80 rated 3 star.

Also to add a note. The only First round QB taken last year? Kenny Pickett, 86 rated 3 star. You are as likely to find a star at QB as a 3 star as u do a 5 star. Its not like other positions. Them is facts

Advertisement
I don't wanna see a single booty for this. We're closer to Boston College than Clemson? yall can go ahead and hype this up.
Shake It Abc GIF by Dancing with the Stars

Advertisement
Want some history lessons. 2018 Class, Miami brings in 2 blue chip Qb's Jarren Williams and N'Kosi Perry. FSU brings in 85 rated 3 star QB Jordan Travis. All am saying is if a coach has experience and track record of developing QB's let that man work and thats where am at with Dawson.

There's no spinning this one. I don't want to here about "evaluate evaluate evaluate in tape we trust" The kid hasn't produced and his tape sucks. And spare me with "he has all the tools". You know who has a lot of tools? Harbor freight , and all their tools look nice in the package but as soon as you put them to work they're pieces of ****. This is not a QB a resurgent UM should be reaching for. We dont' have a QB room you can afford to stack up projects. On top of that we're struggling to recruit WR's and top QB's and you let this kid be the first domino of the class? Thumbs down all around. Flame away.

There's no spinning this one. I don't want to here about "evaluate evaluate evaluate in tape we trust" The kid hasn't produced and his tape sucks. And spare me with "he has all the tools". You know who has a lot of tools? Harbor freight , and all their tools look nice in the package but as soon as you put them to work they're pieces of ****. This is not a QB a resurgent UM should be reaching for. We dont' have a QB room you can afford to stack up projects. On top of that we're struggling to recruit WR's and top QB's and you let this kid be the first domino of the class? Thumbs down all around. Flame away.
i hate the timing of this commitment. It seemed inevitable it was coming but not now.

Advertisement
****. Dis man said Harbor Freight!!!!
Someone call 911

OSU, USC, Alabama, UGA, Clemson aren't selling recruits on playing with Elmer Fudd at QB. 5'9 Wrs here we come.

Looks like all hands are on deck trying to sell this one. They shouldn’t have made it public until the second or third commit. After the wait and the disappointment with Air this is mistake in trying to get fanbase re energized. Bad optics.

That said Qb is a traits position and I know nothing about the kid. Hope it works out.

Advertisement
Cool for the young man. Make the most of it, enjoy it, and keep working on your game.

There's sure to be some snarky comments, but ignore them and prove them wrong one day. You could've picked roughly a hundred other D1 schools and you picked us.

We have a storied but brief history. We'd like to get back to that. It wasn't overnight and we've been a dog for 20 years. We always talk about players that want to be here, so let's see what happens. Sure, we all want the bona fide stud who's labeled as next, but we've got work to do. Maybe we still get one this year or through the portal. We aren't there yet and maybe this guy or Emory from last year gets us there.

Just don't **** on this kids moment.

Advertisement
And let me be clear. I hope the kid succeeds. I hope Dawson is right. But this seems like a desperate move off the back of settling for an OC 3 months late in the process and whiffing on better QB's who you could've cultured a longer relationship with. Mario continuing the trend of throwing the offense in a ditch and telling them to climb out.

Advertisement
Back