On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
This only sucks because of the momentum Air could have given us. I'm fine with this commitment if Judd is QB2.

Wilfong was right lmao.

BylsmaPump.gif

Advertisement
I agree except Lagway is committed and then they got that 25 guy. I can’t understand it.
I’m curious to see if anyone sticks when they go 3-9 and average 17 points per game. They were very mediocre on offense with a potential first rounder at quarterback. How will they score at all without Richardson’s freakish athletic ability?

Advertisement
Like the frame and the basketball background. Think the ceiling is higher than Emory because of the better athleticism.

I have seen him throw live in shorts and t shirt and Emory has a step on him there at the same stage in HS.

Advertisement
How long before we have to run out a transfer from BC as our QB1?

Just kidding. I haven’t moped in a bit. I’m confident that QBs will line up to play here once they see our offense isn’t very “Mario”

Advertisement
I’m curious to see if anyone sticks when they go 3-9 and average 17 points per game. They were very mediocre on offense with a potential first rounder at quarterback. How will they score at all without Richardson’s freakish athletic ability?
Watch the tape - that offence is dog**** and so are the players. Richardson is beyond legit - dude bailed as soon as he could to get away from that dumpster fire.

Advertisement
Back