On Burroughs

Advertisement
Elton, I beat cancer and don't worry about that misfit JZCane but thank you for pointing that out. We are all Canes but entitled to our opinion whether you like it or not. I am outspoken and have been a diehard Canes fan for 42 years. I do not like thedirection the program is headed and will voice of my opinion. Happy Thanksgiving to all and JZCane you are forgiven.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@LuCane What do you think of Burroughs as a player? I just watched his he b high school highlights and was genuinely surprised by how twitchy and athletic he looked. He was quick and very active with a great nose for the football. The kid was out there literally wreaking havoc, making plays and blowing up the offense. Burroughs showed speed and explosiveness that I frankly wasn't expecting. I was expecting a 6'3" 330 lb space eater and what I got was a shockingly athletic, explosive player 2 way player who is out there on offense catching touchdown passes and laying out LBs to clear the way for his running back. As a DL he is active, aware and aggressive with good instincts who shows excellent pursuit ability and surprising lateral quickness. I absolutely love this pickup!

Funny you mention that you are a big fan of Artavious Jones because I am as well but also because Jones is who I would compare Burroughs to. It's imperative that we keep Jones in this class while adding another DT. With Leonard Taylor likely going pro and Branson Deen out of eligibility, we are going to need to replace both with quality players and Burroughs is a great start.
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Elton, I beat cancer and don't worry about that misfit JZCane but thank you for pointing that out. We are all Canes but entitled to our opinion whether you like it or not. I am outspoken and have a diehard Canes fan for 42 years. I do not like thedirection the program is headed and will voice of my opinion. Happy Thanksgiving to all and JZCane you are forgiven.
Congrats on beating cancer. Go Canes and Happy Thanksgiving.

Elton, I beat cancer and don't worry about that misfit JZCane but thank you for pointing that out. We are all Canes but entitled to our opinion whether you like it or not. I am outspoken and have been a diehard Canes fan for 42 years. I do not like thedirection the program is headed and will voice of my opinion. Happy Thanksgiving to all and JZCane you are forgiven.
Maybe you should be our HC since we can’t even beat North Carolina

Nah he don’t deserve it. How he’s still here is beyond me. Dude is constantly telling other posters to “get cancer” and “off themselves”. Good for you for taking the high road and congrats on beating it.

Advertisement
Congrats on beating cancer. I've lost a lot of loved ones over the last few years to it including my mom and my fiancé lost both parents within 5 years to it. So seeing that comment from a prick like that is absolutely disgusting. Who in the right mind says something like that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard he punched Bain. Supposedly Bain says he’s leaving because he wants to win and Burroughs got kicked off team. As Bain was walking out, he tripped and fell into Citizen and hurt his other knee.

In the ruckus, the trainers dropped their equipment bag on Borregales foot and broke it in multiple places.

It’s a Canes thing, most just wouldn’t understand.
1700681867767.gif

Advertisement
Back