On Burroughs

Advertisement
I
Wow just saw these posts I was born and raised in FWB, I just traveled from the early 90’s and then have moved a few times since. Seeing those names Thunderbirds, nightown, fish heads , AJS bring back memories. I was back this past week taking care of my fathers funeral and man how that area has changed.
I remember the Santa Rosa Mall had a store called "Flora-Bama Fever" which has football-themed merchandise, most all 'Bama/Auburn, UFelony and Free Shoes stuff. My friends dreaded going with me to the mall in '92 as I would go in an ask where the National Champion Florida school stuff was...Gino Torretta killed me the next year though; every 'Bama lover in my squadron called me that night.

Advertisement
I

I remember the Santa Rosa Mall had a store called "Flora-Bama Fever" which has football-themed merchandise, most all 'Bama/Auburn, UFelony and Free Shoes stuff. My friends dreaded going with me to the mall in '92 as I would go in an ask where the National Champion Florida school stuff was...Gino Torretta killed me the next year though; every 'Bama lover in my squadron called me that night.
That mall is a ghost town I think there is planet fitness and 2 stores still open the plan is to make it into apartments I believe. In high school there I had to order everything Miami in the 80’s, because I lived in lower Alabama…

Glad for the Bump...'87-'99, Hurlburt, Okaloos Island, FWB, and Bluewater when I settled down. There was also Thunderbirds on Okaloos Island and Victor Sherrods in FWB proper. 2001 if you went to P'cola along with Rosey O'Grady's Seville Quarter, and of course McGuire's (that UND $#!+ on the walls made me gag, though),
I met my future wife at Harry Ts in 88....Timbers was my spot for a last call drink.

Advertisement
Welp…and the hits just keep on coming.

Should’ve known that this was gonna be a complete clown show when Frenk gave Mario a baby sized jersey at his introductory press conference.

episode 2 car GIF

Attachments

• IMG_3270.jpeg
    IMG_3270.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
That mall is a ghost town I think there is planet fitness and 2 stores still open the plan is to make it into apartments I believe. In high school there I had to order everything Miami in the 80’s, because I lived in lower Alabama…
My condolences for the sad reason you went back to FWB, thanks for the update on LA.

Advertisement
Back