On Burroughs

Advertisement
Randy Marsh GIF by South Park

Advertisement
If he does leave, and once the dust clears, would love the story on this one if it's true. Holy.

Advertisement
Heard he punched Bain. Supposedly Bain says he’s leaving because he wants to win and Burroughs got kicked off team. As Bain was walking out, he tripped and fell into Citizen and hurt his other knee.

In the ruckus, the trainers dropped their equipment bag on Borregales foot and broke it in multiple places.

It’s a Canes thing, most just wouldn’t understand.

Advertisement
Heard he punched Bain. Supposedly Bain says he’s leaving because he wants to win and Burroughs got kicked off team. As Bain was walking out, he tripped and fell into Citizen and hurt his other knee.

In the ruckus, the trainers dropped their equipment bag on Borregales foot and broke it in multiple places.

It’s a Canes thing, most just wouldn’t understand.
We back?

Advertisement
Glad for the Bump...'87-'99, Hurlburt, Okaloos Island, FWB, and Bluewater when I settled down. There was also Thunderbirds on Okaloos Island and Victor Sherrods in FWB proper. 2001 if you went to P'cola along with Rosey O'Grady's Seville Quarter, and of course McGuire's (that UND $#!+ on the walls made me gag, though),
Wow just saw these posts I was born and raised in FWB, I just traveled from the early 90’s and then have moved a few times since. Seeing those names Thunderbirds, nightown, fish heads , AJS bring back memories. I was back this past week taking care of my fathers funeral and man how that area has changed.

Advertisement
Back