On Burroughs

I think we discussed this once before....I think you said you live in Shalimar. I dated a smoking Hot blonde who lived in Shalimar in 1990.

Maybe! I thought of that yesterday and couldn't remember if it was my son that mentioned it - or elsewhere.

Shalimar has a FEW! Closer to Lake Lorraine - better talent.

You have any idea if Butch signs helmets?

Advertisement
Maybe! I thought of that yesterday and couldn't remember if it was my son that mentioned it - or elsewhere.

Shalimar has a FEW! Closer to Lake Lorraine - better talent.

You have any idea if Butch signs helmets?
He did for myself....and I've seen him sign for others as well. Butch is very approachable about that. @UMFarArcher ....I moved to Destin in 1988 until 1991..(and FWB from 1993 until 2001) there was MAJOR talent in that area during those times. I'm talking dropdead gorgeous women. Around that time Destin was being bought up by all the Louisiana Oil $$$$....and with it Gorgeous Louisiana women were a dime a dozen. Nighttown, Harry Ts, The Timbers, and A.Js on Destin Harbor were the spots.

Last edited:
He did for myself....and I've seen him sign for others as well. Butch is very approachable about that. @UMFarArcher ....I moved to Destin in 1988 until 1991..(and FWB from 1993 until 2001) there was MAJOR talent in that area during those times. I'm talking dropdead gorgeous women. Around that time Destin was being bought up by all the Louisiana Oil $$$$....and with it Gorgeous Louisiana women were a dime a dozen. Nighttown, Harry Ts, The Timbers, and A.Js on Destin Harbor were the spots.

I've done work at Sandestin. Hardbodies. You can't grab a cat by the tail, swing and sling him around without hitting one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
8c47f5b5-e4c6-4ad3-b754-833bf42e8d5a_text.gif

Advertisement
Glad for the Bump...'87-'99, Hurlburt, Okaloos Island, FWB, and Bluewater when I settled down. There was also Thunderbirds on Okaloos Island and Victor Sherrods in FWB proper. 2001 if you went to P'cola along with Rosey O'Grady's Seville Quarter, and of course McGuire's (that UND $#!+ on the walls made me gag, though),

Advertisement
Back