On Bethel

Advertisement
These dumb mother****ers about to get Matthew Thomas'd again.

Yep, for sure. Everyone on our staff is mentally retarded. Not one of these guys has ever recruited before or has a CLUE how this works. Im sure they are sitting around right now, doing NOTHING, just waiting on JC Jackson to save the day with absolutely NO contingency plans whatsoever.

You must have skipped last year's recruiting cycle.

The one where we stole FSU's most prized WR recruit, AND their RB recruit?

This dip**** has to be trolling.

Yep, for sure. Everyone on our staff is mentally retarded. Not one of these guys has ever recruited before or has a CLUE how this works. Im sure they are sitting around right now, doing NOTHING, just waiting on JC Jackson to save the day with absolutely NO contingency plans whatsoever.

I can't wait to see our contingency plan this late in the game. I'm sure he's more talented than Bethel and really, really wants to be here.

Well lets see, guess Bethel isnt exactly as SUPER talented as you think, seeing as Texas Tech was his fall back option. I mean its not like the kid ran off to Bama, FSU or USC. He was begging for a UGA offer and they ignored him. Maybe, just MAYBE, Bethel isnt the "irreplacable" recruit you think he is.

This time of year is when you really don't even sweat losing kids. Especially when you consider how strong the program is, how respected it is in the community and the certainty surrounding the coaching staff, replacing this kid should be no sweat.

I can't wait to see our contingency plan this late in the game. I'm sure he's more talented than Bethel and really, really wants to be here.

Well lets see, guess Bethel isnt exactly as SUPER talented as you think, seeing as Texas Tech was his fall back option. I mean its not like the kid ran off to Bama, FSU or USC. He was begging for a UGA offer and they ignored him. Maybe, just MAYBE, Bethel isnt the "irreplacable" recruit you think he is.

There's no point even arguing with you because no matter what scrub we bring in to replace him, and that's if we bring in someone to replace him, you'll crown Golden for doing a masterful job covering his bases even if the recruit's best offers are Wake, UCF and USF.

Advertisement

So the kid is a bum? Well it's a good thing then that Golden and Co. didn't recruit, offer and accept a commitment from the kid. Otherwise that would pose some uncomfortable questions about this staff's eye for talent. Dodged a bullet there for sure.

Yeah Im trolling you stupid motherf*Cker. DID WE or did we NOT steal Stacey Coley and Gus Edwards from the NOles last year? Both of them were reported to be heavy Nole leans ALL year. What's that? Cant get the sh*t out of your mouth fast enough to make another stupid comment? Didnt think so. Yeah we lost some guys, but we grabbed some too. This has happened to EVERY coach, at EVER program. Butch had a kid actually SIGN and LOI and then sign one for UF and bail out on NSD. But its just Golden Sucks, Golden Sucks, Golden Sucks, the world is ending, worst staff in America, we are the Titanic, fold the program, waah waah waah.

I swear I dont know how this can even be considered a "fan" message board anymore. Not even sure what it is most of you cats are really rooting for here, because it sure as **** doesnt sound like its success for UM.

Yeah Im trolling you stupid motherf*Cker. DID WE or did we NOT steal Stacey Coley and Gus Edwards from the NOles last year? Both of them were reported to be heavy Nole leans ALL year. What's that? Cant get the sh*t out of your mouth fast enough to make another stupid comment? Didnt think so. Yeah we lost some guys, but we grabbed some too. This has happened to EVERY coach, at EVER program. Butch had a kid actually SIGN and LOI and then sign one for UF and bail out on NSD. But its just Golden Sucks, Golden Sucks, Golden Sucks, the world is ending, worst staff in America, we are the Titanic, fold the program, waah waah waah.

I swear I dont know how this can even be considered a "fan" message board anymore. Not even sure what it is most of you cats are really rooting for here, because it sure as **** doesnt sound like its success for UM.

Matthew Thomas, Keith Bryant, Kermit Whitfield, Jaynard Bostwick, Alex Collins and Denver Kirkland must be figments of my imagination. Throw in Jesus Wilson who this moronic staff slept on as well. But hey, we pulled a local kid and another because we hired his primary recruiter. INCREDIBLE CLOSE LAST YEAR! WOOOOO!

Idiot.

Advertisement

There's no point even arguing with you because no matter what scrub we bring in to replace him, and that's if we bring in someone to replace him, you'll crown Golden for doing a masterful job covering his bases even if the recruit's best offers are Wake, UCF and USF.

LOL @ Crown Golden. There are guys that are great talents, and other guys that are bigger question marks. I judge each situation for its own merits, and each recruit the same way. I dont just whine and scream the same bullsh*t about every situation. A few weeks back we had no safeties and this class was going to be a huge miss at that position, and Golden went out and got the best Safety in NJ and one of the best in the nation. This kid didnt just bail out to go to some "better" program. And Pete's post pretty much says exactly what I said from the beginning, that I wouldnt be surprised if they really werent showing this kid much love, and not losing much sleep if he bailed. Its not to say the kid is a bum, but he was an early commit, and didnt exactly blow the doors off his senior year. For all the ****ing and moaning over him, it wasnt like a lot of top programs were beating down the doors to steal him away.

Matthew Thomas, Keith Bryant, Kermit Whitfield, Jaynard Bostwick, Alex Collins and Denver Kirkland must be figments of my imagination. Throw in Jesus Wilson who this moronic staff slept on as well. But hey, we pulled a local kid and another because we hired his primary recruiter. INCREDIBLE CLOSE LAST YEAR! WOOOOO!

Idiot.

Soon to be Dalvin Cook, Sony Michel, Travis Rudolph, Ermon Lane, Johnnie Dixon, etc.

We have too many idiots on this board living in the past thinking it's the day after Golden landed Tracy Howard.

Yes, SoFLA has a ton of talent and there will always be some we miss on, but the trend of game-changing talent moving out is ridiculous.

Idiot.

Kirkland? You mean the kid whose offer WE pulled because he was jerking us around? What credible information EVER suggested that the staff thought Matthew Thomas was coming here?? NONE. Keith Bryant decommitted and flaked out, and when he was on his OV, even the guys that were on the visit with him commented that the staff really wasnt spending much time with him or showing him much attention. But yes, they were totally clueless that these kids were going elsewhere. The only guy which we definitely got caught by surprise on was Collins. Bostwick also may have been somewhat unexpected, but that kids' recruitment was always kept very quiet and no one really knows much of what happened there.

But please, keep writing history however you want it so you can keep the hysteria going. We wouldnt want this sh*t show on here to lose any steam.

Idiot.

Kirkland? You mean the kid whose offer WE pulled because he was jerking us around? What credible information EVER suggested that the staff thought Matthew Thomas was coming here?? NONE. Keith Bryant decommitted and flaked out, and when he was on his OV, even the guys that were on the visit with him commented that the staff really wasnt spending much time with him or showing him much attention. But yes, they were totally clueless that these kids were going elsewhere. The only guy which we definitely got caught by surprise on was Collins. Bostwick also may have been somewhat unexpected, but that kids' recruitment was always kept very quiet and no one really knows much of what happened there.

But please, keep writing history however you want it so you can keep the hysteria going. We wouldnt want this sh*t show on here to lose any steam.

You have to be Al Golden's fat *** cousin or some ****. Real talk. The reporters on this board and just about every other had everyone of those fools (Thomas, Keef, Bostwick and Collins) coming to Miami about a week out from signing day. STFU.

Advertisement
Staff may well have cooled on him for very publically questioning the defense. That was pretty disrespectful even for a teen.

Idiot.

You have to be Al Golden's fat *** cousin or some ****. Real talk. The reporters on this board and just about every other had everyone of those fools (Thomas, Keef, Bostwick and Collins) coming to Miami about a week out from signing day. STFU.

:ibisroflmao: Oh man. Some 18 year old kid gave his opinion, and that's your argument?? :ibisroflmao:

Advertisement

Idiot.

:ibisroflmao: Oh man. Some 18 year old kid gave his opinion, and that's your argument?? :ibisroflmao:

No, it was "this board and just about every other" numbnuts.

What's hilarious is that you're taking the same 18 y/o's word now when it comes to Bethel, troglodyte.

And the staff absolutely thought we were getting Kirkland & Thomas (that's why there was that entire fiasco), Collins and Bostwick. You can porst as many rolling ibises as you want, you're an idiot.

Last edited:
Hey, I guess after weeks of campaigning Bethel never got his offer from Georgia. So he packs his bags and settles for Texas Tech. Sure doesn't sound like the staff fought hard to keep him.

Staff may well have cooled on him for very publically questioning the defense. That was pretty disrespectful even for a teen.

I hate this ****. People want to kill kids for lying and dumb excuses, "I wanna be around my chirren" (goes to school 10 hours away from them) then they want to kill a kid for being honest. How about Golden and Dorito put together a defense that kids can't wait to play in instead of having to convince them that form tackling is overrated and tickling a guy until he fumbles is the defensive wave of the future.

Advertisement
Back