On Bethel

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Don't shoot the messenger...

I don't think Miami is not losing any sleep about Bethel's de-commitment. The staff has known for a while that his commitment was shaky and it's obvious they haven't exactly put a full court press on him. His size seems to be a major concern for them. Bethel's comments about Texas Tech recruiting him hardest recently echo that as well.

The staff believes they still have a real shot at JC Jackson, but personally I still believe he is FSU bound.

I don't expect them to look at Lammons or Dowels for the same reason they weren't crazy about Bethel (size).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I still wanted nigel. Southflorida product that will help better miami's image in the community....

staff might be going for guys at other positions. in the press conference golden said the position where they have the depth they need is CB.

Advertisement
I really hope we get JC... the pain will go away... I remember bethel tweeting about... Miami should get JC Jackson... he's been plotting a get away if you ask me.

Advertisement
Accept commitment from him and like his potential then decide you don't like his size which hasn't changed since you accepted the initial commitment.

Okay

Advertisement
:rollcanes:

Jackson isn't coming. He is like a keychain on Cook's backpack(Lane) right now. Seriously how the **** does someone find a :long lost" cousin and become so attached so quickly.

Advertisement
Back