On Bethel

Advertisement
Yep, for sure. Everyone on our staff is mentally retarded. Not one of these guys has ever recruited before or has a CLUE how this works. Im sure they are sitting around right now, doing NOTHING, just waiting on JC Jackson to save the day with absolutely NO contingency plans whatsoever.

You must have skipped last year's recruiting cycle.

The one where we stole FSU's most prized WR recruit, AND their RB recruit?

This dip**** has to be trolling.

Yeah Im trolling you stupid motherf*Cker. DID WE or did we NOT steal Stacey Coley and Gus Edwards from the NOles last year? Both of them were reported to be heavy Nole leans ALL year. What's that? Cant get the sh*t out of your mouth fast enough to make another stupid comment? Didnt think so. Yeah we lost some guys, but we grabbed some too. This has happened to EVERY coach, at EVER program. Butch had a kid actually SIGN and LOI and then sign one for UF and bail out on NSD. But its just Golden Sucks, Golden Sucks, Golden Sucks, the world is ending, worst staff in America, we are the Titanic, fold the program, waah waah waah.

I swear I dont know how this can even be considered a "fan" message board anymore. Not even sure what it is most of you cats are really rooting for here, because it sure as **** doesnt sound like its success for UM.

All year? Gus Edwards was some plan D kid the staff looked at very late to be brought in as a possible FB. No one on the FSU side lost sleep over him committing to Miami.

Advertisement
These dumb mother****ers about to get Matthew Thomas'd again.

Yep, for sure. Everyone on our staff is mentally retarded. Not one of these guys has ever recruited before or has a CLUE how this works. Im sure they are sitting around right now, doing NOTHING, just waiting on JC Jackson to save the day with absolutely NO contingency plans whatsoever.

LOL Dont Panic Bethel looks like he was edged out. That means we have better things coming.

Kid is solid and comes from a good school in Miami. Would never be an every down corner here. Good luck to him in the great city of Lubbock...

Don't shoot the messenger...

I don't think Miami is not losing any sleep about Bethel's de-commitment. The staff has known for a while that his commitment was shaky and it's obvious they haven't exactly put a full court press on him. His size seems to be a major concern for them. Bethel's comments about Texas Tech recruiting him hardest recently echo that as well.

The staff believes they still have a real shot at JC Jackson, but personally I still believe he is FSU bound.

I don't expect them to look at Lammons or Dowels for the same reason they weren't crazy about Bethel (size).

And THAT is why they're ******' stupid and field one of the worst defenses in college football.

5'9" or 5'11". If a kid can play, he can play.

Tired of watching these kids that are "too small" go to other schools and ball.

If a kid locks down the best WR's in your area, the same WR's you're recruiting hard, then maybe height isn't an issue. SMH

******' clowns.

Advertisement
These dumb mother****ers about to get Matthew Thomas'd again.

Came here to say this.

Letting Dowels walk and he'll blow up like Skai.

Bull****. The staff knew all along Thomas wasn't coming. Just ask CAPS4LIFE.

I said about a month before NSD that Thomas was not coming here, and you all were too busy hanging your hopes on Pete's "gut feelings" when it was absolutely OBVIOUS to anyone that has followed recruiting long enough, that the kid really wasnt very interested in us at all. There is NO WAY that a kid that is seriously considering a school, would have to be TALKED INTO squeezing in an OV to that school, while he's talking about how he cant wait to go on his OV to another school. Everyone here scoffed and laughed and called me Mr. Negativity for pointing out what is just common sense. Funny, the script has flipped, and yet the fundamentals remain the same.

Nigel Bethel II ‏@_NigelBethel 1h
I wanna thank GOD! He made all this possible.
Retweeted by Brandon Powell#⃣3⃣

GOD is not a UM fan? ****...

Advertisement
Staff may well have cooled on him for very publicly questioning the defense. That was pretty disrespectful even for a teen.

Very likely scenario (re: Golden's reaction to Duke and Dorsett's Twitter comments during the Duke drubbing).

Jesus.

I want to really like Golden, but if he's not too fussed about Bethel de-committing because he's banking on JC Jackson then he's officially lost the plot.

Advertisement
Yeah it's either the staff sucks and doesn't know what it's doing recruiting wise, or they've had top 10-15 classes each year and offered a 5'7" kid from a "pipeline" school assuming he might grow a bit because he's 16-17 years old when he committed and would improve his game over his senior year. Instead he stayed 5'7" and didn't exactly grow into a Joyner or another stud short corner, in fact his game regressed this year.

Hate the staff for development, game planing and scheme but serious stfu about recruiting you just sound stupid. This isn happens at every school every year, just like when you drop a kid after you give him a plan to qualify, he doesn't do it and you move on and the people on these boards freak out.

Advertisement
Back