On Bethel

Numbers wise, this was the least worrisome position group. We have a lot of corners on the roster...quality depth on the other hand...who knows. Bethel is going to be a good slot corner for TT. We rely on our OLBs to play that position so I guess this doesn't matter?

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Hope, Dortch, and Elder are about to get tested

2. Burgess-Becker and the rest of the '15 class are gonna get sold HARD on early playing time. Howard and Gunter will be gone in all likelihood. This staff better get this right.

Accept commitment from him and like his potential then decide you don't like his size which hasn't changed since you accepted the initial commitment.

Okay

That's not what he said. He said they werent going to lose much sleep over it. Its obvious they have cooled on the kid. He was an early commit, and hasnt exactly had a blow out senior year. He's been flaky for months, was publically begging for a UGA offer. Sounds like they werent exactly pushing hard to keep him, so it is what it is. This is what they get paid for. They dont feel the kid is a major loss, they probably have a plan for it.

There are other guys they have been talking to. The Funderburk kid from DC is one, though he's listed as a safety, Ive read seveal times that many feel he could be a Corner. Word has been that if we made a strong push he would be very interested.

This happens every year. Kids flip, other kids come in, that's how recruiting goes.

1. Hope, Dortch, and Elder are about to get tested

2. Burgess-Becker and the rest of the '15 class are gonna get sold HARD on early playing time. Howard and Gunter will be gone in all likelihood. This staff better get this right.

We return all our CBs from this year so I doubt you will see any more of Dortch, Hope. Gunter, Howard, Crawford, Burns, Elder (if healthy) will get all the snaps.

Advertisement
227.jpg

These dumb mother****ers about to get Matthew Thomas'd again.

Yep, for sure. Everyone on our staff is mentally retarded. Not one of these guys has ever recruited before or has a CLUE how this works. Im sure they are sitting around right now, doing NOTHING, just waiting on JC Jackson to save the day with absolutely NO contingency plans whatsoever.

Yep, for sure. Everyone on our staff is mentally retarded. Not one of these guys has ever recruited before or has a CLUE how this works. Im sure they are sitting around right now, doing NOTHING, just waiting on JC Jackson to save the day with absolutely NO contingency plans whatsoever.

You must have skipped last year's recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
Just like they thought Thomas and Keef were coming.

They are clueless.

Yeah they thought Keef was coming. GTFOH with that B.S. dude. See this is what enrages me. Its not enough to b*tch about the legit issues, but people got to make sh*t up just to find more cr#p to whine about. When KB came on his OV last year, it was reported by guys who were also on that OV that Keef was just sort of on his own, and the staff really wasnt paying much attention to him or spending much time with him. These guys arent total morons dude. They know when its obvious a kid is a flake. The ONLY guy I think they legitimately got caught flat footed on was Alex Collins, and **** the kids own MOTHER was shocked and dismayed over what he did.

I can't wait to see our contingency plan this late in the game. I'm sure he's more talented than Bethel and really, really wants to be here.

You must have skipped last year's recruiting cycle.

The one where we stole FSU's most prized WR recruit, AND their RB recruit?

Advertisement
Just like they thought Thomas and Keef were coming.

They are clueless.

Yeah they thought Keef was coming. GTFOH with that B.S. dude. See this is what enrages me. Its not enough to b*tch about the legit issues, but people got to make sh*t up just to find more cr#p to whine about. When KB came on his OV last year, it was reported by guys who were also on that OV that Keef was just sort of on his own, and the staff really wasnt paying much attention to him or spending much time with him. These guys arent total morons dude. They know when its obvious a kid is a flake. The ONLY guy I think they legitimately got caught flat footed on was Alex Collins, and **** the kids own MOTHER was shocked and dismayed over what he did.

Whatever makes you feel better.

I can't wait to see our contingency plan this late in the game. I'm sure he's more talented than Bethel and really, really wants to be here.

Well lets see, guess Bethel isnt exactly as SUPER talented as you think, seeing as Texas Tech was his fall back option. I mean its not like the kid ran off to Bama, FSU or USC. He was begging for a UGA offer and they ignored him. Maybe, just MAYBE, Bethel isnt the "irreplacable" recruit you think he is.

Advertisement
Back