Omier enters name into NBA draft

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Neither was invited to the combine

That's false. There seems to be a lot of misinformation out there about this.

Omier may still be invited. The article you linked says so itself, "Additionally, a select number of standout players from the 2023 NBA G League Elite Camp, which takes place May 13-14 at Wintrust Arena, will be invited to participate in the Microsoft Surface NBA Draft Combine 2023."

Omier is participating in that camp, and can still earn an invite.

Advertisement
In before MackBammer tries to somehow argue that 10 and 8 in a G League combine game means he's 100% getting drafted and not coming back to Miami
He did that in 18 minutes off the bench, made 5 of his 9 shots, had 3 assists and 0 turnovers. 5 of his rebounds were on the offensive end. From what I can tell on Twitter, he was one of the more impressive performers. He'll get another shot to impress today.

Still, the consensus seems to be that he will be back.

He did that in 18 minutes off the bench, made 5 of his 9 shots, had 3 assists and 0 turnovers. 5 of his rebounds were on the offensive end. From what I can tell on Twitter, he was one of the more impressive performers. He'll get another shot to impress today.

Still, the consensus seems to be that he will be back.
If Omier does come back, I look at all of this is a big positive for him and for the team. He’s gaining invaluable experience in these games, and will get a lot of helpful feedback from scouts and the like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back