OMG....Trevor Harris from Edison just gave best interview

Sileo needs to look at his own **** dline from when he played here. Him, and Stubbs were from out of state, and Brown was from redneck Florida. That QB we had, who was pretty good...New York.

Advertisement
Trevor Harris Interview Recap

-28 year coaching veteren in SFLA
-Calls him Mr. Sileo...lol
-Doesn't believe in set %'s as far as roster makeup. You need to find the right young man for your program.
-People have come and copy what they've done in Dade for the past 20 years. Talent is more widespread now then it used to be. These athletes are everywhere now.
-Al Golden IS RECRUITING the inner city NOW! (Sileo is shut up)
-Sanctions are the #1 thing hurting recruiting now.
-Parents care and love what Al Golden is doing down here right now with his camps and access to the program.
-3 kids that didn't choose Miami would have chosen if not for the uncertainty surrounding sanctions.
-Says players weren't developed under Shannon (in not so many words)
-Was asked if Shannon was a bad coach (said he wasn't going to comment on that) but says we are going in the right direction now.
-Staff is hand cuffed right now.
-Trusts Al Golden and says he's a fantastic man.
-Reminds him of Schnellenberger.
-Talk to "US" not that other person you were talking to yesterday (Luke) then you'll find out the real story.
-Come talk to the momma's about Al Golden.
-Sileo was referring to the % makeup of UF and FSU roster and Trevor said "when was the last time FSU won a Championship?" Said "Second place is the first loser".
-Asked Sideo "Do you know what went on at Booker T? Let me know when you want to have lunch"
-Ended the interview with "We'll see".

Last edited:
Lord have Mercy.... I'm up here in Jersey listening to that interview saying wow - THAT coach Harris just pushed in Sileo's Tailpipe.

I hate that Sileo **** ...

JC

talking about the miami media, you never see this **** happen in other towns, i have family in orlando, in the mornings there i read their papers and all i see is positive things about FSU and UF, even with all the coaches leaving FSU they still painted a bright picture on the whole situation, if that **** happened here the papers will make it out to be the end of the program, its all about controversy when it comes to the media down here

Maybe in Gainesville or Tally, but Bianchi in the Orlando paper is as bad as anyone in So Fl

Advertisement
Best part of the interview:

Sileo: (paraphrasing) "FSU has a higher % of players from Florida."

Harris: "When was the last time FSU won a championship?"

This guy just check-mated Sileo on every level

Coach Harris is a better ambassador for the U than Sileo every will be or was

And unlike Luke or Fresh Kid Ice, his agenda is about the kids...

we SHALL see, thank you Coach Harris sir!

Expressly, that opposing coaches have reached new depths in negative recruiting; that he would trust Al Golden with his kids without equivocation. Impliedly, that Randy Shannon was behind the BTW fiasco. At least that's my take. Btw, Sileo is really off the reservation. We've got to be the only school in America where an alum and former football player has a morning show and regularly blasts his alma mater.

Jerome was from Brooksville, just north of Tampa on the coast. Doubt he was all about Overtown.

Forgive me if someone has mentioned this already.... But all I hear is old Solinger for RB coach.... How about Alonzo?.... Tell me he wouldn't be a **** of a coach and a monster recruiter for this university.... This guy bleeds orange and green.... Always is sticking up for the U, even if its against these corrupt people on this city....

Advertisement
Sounds like Ice doesn't wield as much influence as he or some others think he does.

Let's say, for arguments sake, that BTW and NW shut their doors to UM. Where would you like to see the coaches spend that "extra" time? STA? Miramar? Seems like the possibilities are endless.

Just listened, that's an excellent interview from that gentleman. It's a shame that Edison isn't putting out a lot of D1 kids.

Advertisement
Just listened, that's an excellent interview from that gentleman. It's a shame that Edison isn't putting out a lot of D1 kids.

That's what makes the interview all the more meaningful. Golden isn't this guys meal ticket. Golden isnt giving his kids scholarships or a ticket out. He simply has respect for the guy because he is out there in the community building relationships. Doing things the right way. Great, great, great interview.

great interview. it's negative recruiting and silence confirmed they though rs was a crappy coach. I told u david williams passed on miami because he bought into the ncaa stuff.

Advertisement

The ONLY reason why Edison doesn't put out more kids, is because of recruiting by the private schools, and the public powerhouses. Hard to go up against STA, American Heritage plant, American Heritage Delray, Gulliver Prep, Central, Booker T, Columbus(not that bad), Northwestern to some extent, Killian, etc..... From that interview alone, if you didn't realize how dirty and how many "shenanigans" go on In South Florida recruiting. NOW YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA. Look at what's going on with the ALEX COLLINS situation. And that's at Plantation lol. Imagine what happens at these schools who pump out HIGH D-1 talent on a regular basis. It's up to Golden on what he wants to do though. Does he want to play some of those GAMES or not.

Sileo is dumb, can't believe this guy makes a living speaking and giving his thoughts.

Advertisement
Back