OMG....Trevor Harris from Edison just gave best interview

That was possibly the best interview I've ever heard in regards to recruiting. So refreshing and encouraging.

I think Al just needs to keep being Al and doing what he's doing. When the NCAA stuff goes away, which it will, Trevor is right - these Moms and Dads are going to have their wish and get their kids to the U. They know he has their kid's best interest and not the other way around.

Advertisement

198.gif

****. That dude sounds like he does not have any love for the gang of Shannonigans over at Booker T. Crazy ****.

He even mentioned that schools are telling the kids that we have a 50% chance of getting the death penalty. He said that it is obviously ridiculous but he couldnt do anything about counteracting it.

Advertisement
talking about the miami media, you never see this **** happen in other towns, i have family in orlando, in the mornings there i read their papers and all i see is positive things about FSU and UF, even with all the coaches leaving FSU they still painted a bright picture on the whole situation, if that **** happened here the papers will make it out to be the end of the program, its all about controversy when it comes to the media down here

Maybe in Gainesville or Tally, but Bianchi in the Orlando paper is as bad as anyone in So Fl

ya Bianchi is the only one though and he basically talks smack about all the sports teams, down here EVERYONE is negative about the program

When he said talk to the mothers about Golden it's the truth, just look at what happen to AC..
How can Sillyo ignore what Collins mother is doing, she is hiring a lawyer now for petes sake..

Advertisement
Its a shame that Harris basically gave Sileo's dumb *** an open invitation to ride along and see first hand what goes on. because we all know too well that he will never take him up on it and use his platform to expose the nonsense that goes on behind the scenes.

Advertisement
Sileo is a ****ing clown...he was saying yesterday how Jerome Brown took him under his wing and drove him around Overtown and told Sileo "this is the lifeblood of the program."

LMAO, yeah, sure he did Sileo. Jerome Brown isn't from ****ing South Florida. Dude grew up closer to Tallahassee than to Miami. But I'm sure he took some white dude from Connecticut around to Overtown to explain to him it was the "life blood" of the program.

this ... and more people should call Sileo out for it! He's a blowhard

I don't understand the argument by guys like Sileo and Luke about only needing South Florida talent to be dominant again. What % of Cane greats are from Palm Beach, Broward and Dade counties. I guarantee it is probably around 30-40 %.

By my count on the 1991 national championship team there were only 28 players on the roster from South Florida including the 2 players from Key West .

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sileo is the dumbest, most stupid, incoherent, and ignorant person on radio by far. It is embarrasing that a radio station actually airs his steroid induced outbursts that often blast away at our community. He has never said anything of substance and is annoying beyond words. He will be gone one day and it will be the best thing to happen to our community. Addition by subtraction in this case.

This interview was so dominant.

This class is the result of two things:

1) The NCAA purposely dragging things out to hurt us as much as they can
2) Ice Harris and Luther Campbell putting their racial agenda ahead of the lives of young men. Racial Agenda?? Seems more like individual greed.

Randy Shannon did more harm to this program than Shapiro, the Pell Grant stuff, and $EC recruiting combined. The man is a virus. The fallout of his tenure is that clearly schools may now fear hiring a black coach b/c apparently, no matter what, they aren't allow to be fired or people will try to burn your program down for it. Why would the action of one individual be an indictment of an entire group of people?? So, because of jim tressel's cheating, do schools fear hiring white coaches? smfh

Ice Harris, Randy Shannon, and Luther Campbell, with their pathetic behavior, have done far more damage than good in terms of promoting deserving african american coaches. If this is the thinking, no wonder there are so few black head coaches.

I just became a Coach Harris/Edison fan. That guy oozes integrity. You talk about a fist in a velvet glove. Sileo had no chance in that interview. None. Totally outclassed. Is there anyone in the SoFla sports media with a working cortex? Of course, Sileo won't take him up on his lunch offer. Insert "You can't handle the truth........." here. It would spoil his one-trick-pony schtick. Gawd that "interview" was beautiful.

love how sillyho's percentages vary every time. btw someone needs to tell him it's 66% FSU and 70% UF in terms of in state players (according to The State of the U's twitter). i cant believe he takes lukes word for gospel. i cant wait till theyre both gone

Advertisement
Back