OMG....Trevor Harris from Edison just gave best interview

Advertisement
on a side note lamar thomas said he wants an interview to be our AD while he was on with sileo.

Advertisement
Sileo needs to go period. He has nothing positive to say about the program and only works to bring it down. I on't know how many times I've called and asked them when they're going to can his fat ***.

If this crap went on at Bama or lsu these guys would get ran out of town. More and more people need to start calling them out like zo did today because they need to start taking some of the heat instead of dishing it out.

This stuff def goes on at other schools.
A select few Buckeye fans/alum ran Kirk Herbstreit out of town. Dude moved!!

Sileo needs to go period. He has nothing positive to say about the program and only works to bring it down. I on't know how many times I've called and asked them when they're going to can his fat ***.

you want to see him gone? stop calling the station asking for him to get fired, the miami media is all about controversy and sileo is a match made in heaven, the only way is to stop listening to his show, that is the only way, whatever happened to the playmakers show anyway?

Advertisement
talking about the miami media, you never see this **** happen in other towns, i have family in orlando, in the mornings there i read their papers and all i see is positive things about FSU and UF, even with all the coaches leaving FSU they still painted a bright picture on the whole situation, if that **** happened here the papers will make it out to be the end of the program, its all about controversy when it comes to the media down here

Miami is like a mini NYC. You need to just not sweat it. These guys are characatures of themselves, playing a role to sell media. It's entertainment. Not news.

Advertisement
Lulz I just heard the interview. Sileo is just full ******. To summarize the coach basically said luke harris etc are full of ****.

Advertisement
This guy just check-mated Sileo on every level

Coach Harris is a better ambassador for the U than Sileo every will be or was

And unlike Luke or Fresh Kid Ice, his agenda is about the kids...

Advertisement
Back