OMG....Trevor Harris from Edison just gave best interview

Alonzo Highsmith ‏@alonzohighsmith
The local kids in the past who came to Miami because they wanted to be CANES!!! No coach, no Luke , no outside influence.. That's it...

:eekeyes:

The beautiful thing about this is that Luke can't say **** to Alonzo Highsmith. That guy is as Miami as it gets. No race card can be played. And he sure can't intimidate him. This is awesome. Zo is the ******* man.

Advertisement
All for local kids but if they don't want to come to Miami what the **** you suppose to do?

Seems like Al has a lot of **** support. Lot of black people seem to like em too.

Why wouldn't AG be supported by fans of UM? Just because 2 local black coaches don't like him? And a local white coach doesn't like him?
If black people are measured by Ice Harris and Luke and white people are measured by Gwood then we're in a world of hurt.

This fallacy that Golden has issues with the black community or with local coaches is bullsh*t. It is being perpetuated by ONE clique down here in SoFla.. the Overtown Mafia who were loyal to Shannon, and are still butthurt over him getting canned. That is why they run to the radio and make all these comments to the media, they want to give the impression that Golden has all these issues with the community, when in fact, its just a handful of these d*ckbags who see themselves as gatekeepers and want to be treated like they call the shots in SoFla.

This is exactly what I have been harping on, when I say city schools I mainly mean BTW, NW, and central, but you will have coaches that have coached with each other at Jackson, edison, etc and the like. That is where most of the influence will come from because all those schools are very close and the coaches know and see each other easily.

Also when agendas cross you can have a uproar from somewhere else, might not have same agenda as luke with shalala and claim ignoring inner city but university school can easily jump in and say yea UM ignored our players and they were good enough for SEC, but not UM.

All for local kids but if they don't want to come to Miami what the **** you suppose to do?

Seems like Al has a lot of **** support. Lot of black people seem to like em too.

Why wouldn't AG be supported by fans of UM? Just because 2 local black coaches don't like him? And a local white coach doesn't like him?
If black people are measured by Ice Harris and Luke and white people are measured by Gwood then we're in a world of hurt.

I know Luke is one of those guys but didn't we get Artie Burns. I mean he went to MNW.

Advertisement
This fallacy that Golden has issues with the black community or with local coaches is bullsh*t. It is being perpetuated by ONE clique down here in SoFla.. the Overtown Mafia who were loyal to Shannon, and are still butthurt over him getting canned. That is why they run to the radio and make all these comments to the media, they want to give the impression that Golden has all these issues with the community, when in fact, its just a handful of these d*ckbags who see themselves as gatekeepers and want to be treated like they call the shots in SoFla.

I've been trying to put that into words for a while but couldn't.

He also implied that there are other aspects at work down here. My friend used to be the HC of a local HS and told me of all the **** that goes on with recruiting.

No doubt that Al was like WTF is going on down here and that resulted in the hiring of Mario and Coley.

@DanSileoShow @vicbermudez this we gotta sign every local kid is the dumbest **** I ever heard of and overrated..

Advertisement
I'm sure there's a lot of money exchanging hands between UF/FSU and some of these schools down here to run these camps and what not. Al does his camps, tutorials, and retreats on the up and up and what does he get? He gets the big mouf brigade running around screaming bloody murder every time something doesn't go their way.

@DanSileoShow @vicbermudez this we gotta sign every local kid is the dumbest **** I ever heard of and overrated..

[video=youtube;sw6ndZNLYUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6ndZNLYUA[/video]

This is exactly what I have been harping on, when I say city schools I mainly mean BTW, NW, and central, but you will have coaches that have coached with each other at Jackson, edison, etc and the like. That is where most of the influence will come from because all those schools are very close and the coaches know and see each other easily.

Also when agendas cross you can have a uproar from somewhere else, might not have same agenda as luke with shalala and claim ignoring inner city but university school can easily jump in and say yea UM ignored our players and they were good enough for SEC, but not UM.

What sucks is BTW, Central, and MNW pull a lot of good players away from the Jackson, Edison, Miami High etc with drug money.

Advertisement
Love Zo, if you remember from the 30 in 30, he mentioned how it was him who called the others from Dade to start the train! He is UM! Funny thing, he put up with allowing Shannon mess with his son's development for the program. He repeated numerous times he should have never been a qb!

I know Luke is one of those guys but didn't we get Artie Burns. I mean he went to MNW.

Not only did he go there, but Luke is the DC there.

Advertisement

Mother****ing this.

We pulled artie bc coach Fields although a Grad Asst under Shannon is a standup guy without an agenda. How refreshing...

Advertisement
Back