Oladele Top 5

Advertisement
Supposedly had a bad performance at paradise and Kool backed off.

He has had bad performances everywhere. He is similar to Reese the difference being that on the DL you need even more dog in you than at LB. kid just doesn't have it, although his potential is through the roof. Given our depth at DE, he is a project we could afford to take though.

Advertisement
I think Hawkins became the focus after Paradise.

I'm not sure Oladele has won a rep this summer, and there's only so much "He just started playing football" you can use as an excuse.

I think Hawkins became the focus after Paradise.

I'm not sure Oladele has won a rep this summer, and there's only so much "He just started playing football" you can use as an excuse.

Hawkins is a DT, he wouldn't replace Oyadele as a priority....

Look like Tarzan, play like ***?

In all seriousness i think what a couple of posters reported above are accurate. He has been at a few camps where Kul got to work with him and evaluate him in person. Probably would be a project with limited upside.

Advertisement
This is going to be the norm going forward. The staff is VERY selective in what they want, if you don't meet the criteria, you won't be here. There are lots of guys that want in, that have been turned away so far.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only dawgs allowed!!! If you're not 1 go to one of those other Florida schools.

Rarely do the guys straight from other countries with only a year or two playing football pan out. They look the part but play soft. I'm just happy this staff sees that. Golden sure as **** couldn't.

Advertisement
This is going to be the norm going forward. The staff is VERY selective in what they want, if you don't meet the criteria, you won't be here. There are lots of guys that want in, that have been turned away so far.

this jives with what Brooklyn has been saying

I think it speaks more to the quality of the talent amassing at his position. We don't need to take on projects at this point. Our DE rotation is setting up really solid.

Advertisement
Back