Oladele Top 5

Advertisement
Supposedly had a bad performance at paradise and Kool backed off.

Why does "news" like this only come out after a guy has decided he doesn't want to come here? Or am I mistaken, was this already posted in here?

Insidetheu reported that Miami was gonna back off the day after paradise and they changed their crystal ball picks from Miami to foggy. It seems like Miami legitimately passed on Oladele, Reese and J.Harris but those are the only examples that I can think of this cycle.

Why does "news" like this only come out after a guy has decided he doesn't want to come here? Or am I mistaken, was this already posted in here?

Insidetheu reported that Miami was gonna back off the day after paradise and they changed their crystal ball picks from Miami to foggy. It seems like Miami legitimately passed on Oladele, Reese and J.Harris but those are the only examples that I can think of this cycle.

Corral

Didn't cool make that trip to Parson's school?

If you're going to go with a 230 pound DE freak, this is the dude you go with - not a genron guy that looks great with shorts and a tank top but disappoints in camps.

Advertisement

Thanks.

How many Genron guys have actually panned out?

Seems like his kids are more hype than actual substance, especially at the next level.

Maybe my memory is failing me atm.

Advertisement
When you see a South Florida recruit and you've got Auburn, Ole Miss, and Tennessee on his Top 5, you already know whats up. Throw in Georgia with a former Alabama bag man...I'm eyerolling that ****.

Last edited:
Scaife manhandled him everywhere! From any highlights I've seen he has been mediocre. I'm fine with this whole situation honestly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a huge difference Between being a want and a need . Miami needs to add a 1 Tech or 0 tech wardaddy type recruit to 2018 class. So of course Miami may want to add a 3 Tech or 5 Tech player that has potential. But that is not Miami's need at the moment outside of Dennis Briggs.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Hmmm ... Camps are only a small piece of the puzzle in choosing whom to give offers. But they seem made for edge rushers to blow up, and Oladele just didn't deliver, time and again. Not sure what Kul sees, but he's the expert here. I'm with Paranos that we should take Briggs and look for another NG.

Advertisement
Back