Oladele Top 5

Advertisement
This is going to be the norm going forward. The staff is VERY selective in what they want, if you don't meet the criteria, you won't be here. There are lots of guys that want in, that have been turned away so far.

This is how it should be. This is ****** the University of Miami.

Nothing to see here......move along. The kid just isn't good enough. Not that he can't be, but I'll ride with Kool on this one. To be a "Cane" you have to be special and have "it." The "it" is hard to describe (the dog in you) but when you have it everyone notices. Look at his list.....popular #2 team in the country (OVERRATED) and all SEC schools. The offers look good on paper.

I'll trust Coach Kool on this. Dude has developed animals his entire career he knows what he's looking for.

I'm told he tried to commit at Paradise and was told his offer wasn't committable. Then Ivins confirmed on 24/7 the coaches are backing off from him.

Advertisement
I saw several highlights of his at camps this summer where he was outplayed by elite OL. Rousseau is significantly better... Joe Jackson, Pat Bethel, Garvin, DJ. We need kids of that caliber committing to us as DEs. Oladele just wasn't.

This is going to be the norm going forward. The staff is VERY selective in what they want, if you don't meet the criteria, you won't be here. There are lots of guys that want in, that have been turned away so far.

This is how it should be. This is ****** the University of Miami.

Interesting strategy.

We'd better win/get our first choices, or this could potentially blow up in our faces.

Advertisement

This is how it should be. This is ****in the University of Miami.

Interesting strategy.

We'd better win/get our first choices, or this could potentially blow up in our faces.

We are already getting our first choices

This is how it should be. This is ****in the University of Miami.

Interesting strategy.

We are already getting our first choices

For now, which is why I added the "win" part.

We keep ******* around with 8-4, this will go to **** QUICK

If this aint the truth I don't know what is. Nesta is looking shaky at best with his commitment its looking like he is feeding into a lot of that gaytor bullcrap. We def need to look for some high quality DT's.
we better start getting dtackle commits

Advertisement
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Janice. Wasn't impressed w him at all at ANY camp.

Advertisement
Chatfield has offers from Ohio State, Oklahoma, LSU, etc. We need to offer

To play what position?

Trent Harris has a role on this defense right? I think he posssibly can play that role imo but at the end of the day it's up to the coaches. It doesn't seem like there are many rush end prospects that we are in it for right now

Last edited:
Not a comment about the kid's potential or lack thereof, but we should be elated that we can now elect not to offer some highly regarded prospects. Better talent and evaluations means recruits to come under better scrutiny,

Thanks for the insight Tweed, I really like that approach. You better be good enough to be a Cane before we want you to be a Cane.

Advertisement
Back