Oladele Top 5

Kid should’ve committed when he had the chance..he can kick rocks and go somewhere else.

Advertisement
If we’re going to roll the dice roll with chatfield

This and I’ve said that from the beginning

Oladele has freakish attributes as shown by his SPARQ rating. He and Chatfield got manhandled all summer on the camp circuits. Chatfield has performed big time in live action. Not sure what Oladele has done this year so far.

This is really a tough one. Chatfield has gone ape$hit all season so far..if Kool was going to offer him..I assume he would have done it unless they want to see a full season of film. But with this "Patrick Joyner or bust" attitude..who knows.

I

Oladele has freakish attributes as shown by his SPARQ rating. He and Chatfield got manhandled all summer on the camp circuits. Chatfield has performed big time in live action. Not sure what Oladele has done this year so far.

This is really a tough one. Chatfield has gone ape$hit all season so far..if Kool was going to offer him..I assume he would have done it unless they want to see a full season of film. But with this "Patrick Joyner or bust" attitude..who knows.

I

Well I think they invited him out to ga tech game and he attended so that’s a start

I

keep hearing the narrative of chatfield being worked in camps ALL SUMMER but thats wrong. He did quite well at the opening, going against better prospect s than he did at Paradise. I think he performed better at the opening than he did at Paradise.

Advertisement
We are starting to offer a lot of De’s lately maybe an offer is coming for chatfield?

[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]

What's up with this kid, how has his season going thus far?? Is he worth a look?? I heard good things about STA- Bonnito and AH- Chatfield, I would like for the staff to go in for these two recruits..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back