OL Dontae Lucas: Sources close to the situation

All the hundreds probably thousands of positive messages these kids get from Cane fans and they trip over the FEW trolls and guys who can’t control themselves and say stupid **** ?

I saw hella Cane fans sending Randy Russel well wishes after hearing he couldn’t play and what he do ? Turn around an talk **** about Miami to the AH4 while they were visiting . They use this **** as an excuse ain’t no way a couple of negative comments about to stop me from going to a school if I really want to

That **** ****ed me off. Coaches were on twitter publically wishing the dude the best, saying nice things. Dude was on Twitter talking **** about Miami... I know he's a teenager and probably ****ed they dropped him, but that **** was low class.

Advertisement
Never cared about this guy at all. I remember Pete hyping him as this 6’5 behemoth with incredible athleticism. Then, I saw the tape of a 6’2 pigeon-toed blob who moved like a glacier. Don’t care.

P.S. MiamiChris legit.
Saw him play live twice. He is really overrated, was beaten on several occasion by much smaller hs kids. Hope he sees pt at FSU next year, Nesta, Ford, Bethel, are gonna eat him up.

Advertisement

That was so bad I couldnt tell if someone made it to ***** with him or if it was actually considered a "highlight". After seeing him in 1v1 I was expecting him to trip and fall like some kind of.. oaf.. during the drill at the end.

Like ive said since ive joined this site, he is widely overrated. Even with as bad as he looked on the vid thats the fastest ive seen him play. He is even slower with pads on. In this vid it was either a sack, a completely collapsed pocket, or a holding call. Missing on Ladsons skill set yday is bothersome but missing on this guy is a blessing.

Never cared about this guy at all. I remember Pete hyping him as this 6’5 behemoth with incredible athleticism. Then, I saw the tape of a 6’2 pigeon-toed blob who moved like a glacier. Don’t care.

P.S. MiamiChris legit.

Hes got stupid knock knees lmao

Advertisement
Saw him play live twice. He is really overrated, was beaten on several occasion by much smaller hs kids. Hope he sees pt at FSU next year, Nesta, Ford, Bethel, are gonna eat him up.
Nesta might make that kid quit football.

He’s FSU’s OL version of ***** Bryant.

Hes got stupid knock knees lmao
Some of these guys get so sucked into recruiting guru hype that they forsake their own eyes.

Watch any video of this guy after bashing yourself in the head and catching amnesia sufficient to erase the guru hype from your brain. Then tell me this guy is special.

KIds good but Pete made him sound like a 5 Star can’t miss. Just like most SFLa OL will need a year or two

Three guys that just look like mammoth men the last 5 years or so have been Alex leatherwood, Navaughn Donaldson (makes Alex look small) and Kadeem Telfort is a big dude

Advertisement
Three guys that just look like mammoth men the last 5 years or so have been Alex leatherwood, Navaughn Donaldson (makes Alex look small) and Kadeem Telfort is a big dude
Jalen rivers from Jacksonville is bigger than them all

I got to admit that I was one of those that wanted him, but not because of what I seen on film, it was more a thing of wanting to lock down the top SoFl interior linemen on both sides. Equan I really like his aggressiveness and we have a good chance with Neal. Need at least 2 more Olinemen, Who are our best chances with?

Advertisement
Back