OL Dontae Lucas: Sources close to the situation

Local guys blaming UM fans for their decision to be SEC groupies are lame. It’s easier to blame fans than admit to getting bagged or just being a sucker *** groupie honk.

Funny thing is they all come back to South Florida to live around the people who supposedly ran them off as soon as their time in whatever KKK outpost they groupie up at ends.

Advertisement
All the hundreds probably thousands of positive messages these kids get from Cane fans and they trip over the FEW trolls and guys who can’t control themselves and say stupid **** ?

I saw hella Cane fans sending Randy Russel well wishes after hearing he couldn’t play and what he do ? Turn around an talk **** about Miami to the AH4 while they were visiting . They use this **** as an excuse ain’t no way a couple of negative comments about to stop me from going to a school if I really want to

All the hundreds probably thousands of positive messages these kids get from Cane fans and they trip over the FEW trolls and guys who can’t control themselves and say stupid **** ?

I saw hella Cane fans sending Randy Russel well wishes after hearing he couldn’t play and what he do ? Turn around an talk **** about Miami to the AH4 while they were visiting . They use this **** as an excuse ain’t no way a couple of negative comments about to stop me from going to a school if I really want to
Amen. Hallelujah.

If Gator and Nole fans are acting like dumbasses, that's all the more reason to avoid similar behavior. I want recruits to believe that Miami has the best fanbase in America.

If they think our fans are annoying or worse, it hurts our recruiting. Little things matter.
I agree with that (We WANT that) but thats kind of tough thing to ask, croots want passion and electric atmospheres in the games but those fanbases almost always have the most dumbasses. Patriot fans, eagle fans, bama fans, celtics fans, yankee fans, duke basketball fans. They need to understand that if you want passionate fanbases that comes with passionate dumbasses too.

why are miami fans not held to the same standard as noles fans or gators fans then? it seems to me that the hometown fans are the ones who have to take the trolling and walk with our tails between our legs.
Not only that , the hometown team gets disrespected more for whatever reason . Man it had me hot when Chatfield had a UF , FSU , and UM hat on the table and threw ours to the side. Dudes be putting our hat on the table just to throw it to the side

Advertisement
I get your point D. I don't think Canes Fans go out of their way to purposely attack or talk crap to recruits on Twitter and like a lot of people have said if they do they are trolling as a Canes Fan. The second thing about kids reading this board. Again the people that attack the current players, recruits, and coaches on here are 9 times out of 10 trolls. Cleaning that up would go a long way to making sure recruits on this board don't read that garbage.

Can’t emphasize this enough. Randy got mad love from canes fans on social media, it was all love and heartfelt respect and well wishes. A couple of days later, he’s acting like a complete twatrag for no **** reason. Now I’m not saying it justifies acting the fool against him on social media, and I tell people don’t do it, but why do we get held to a different fūcking standard. Just sick of it.

Other fan bases do whatever, yet we get told these kids go to KKK land because Miami fans are rude on Twitter? Sorry, I ain’t buying it. Things so good up there, stay the fūck up there after college.

Can’t emphasize this enough. Randy got mad love from canes fans on social media, it was all love and heartfelt respect and well wishes. A couple of days later, he’s acting like a complete twatrag for no **** reason. Now I’m not saying it justifies acting the fool against him on social media, and I tell people don’t do it, but why do we get held to a different fūcking standard. Just sick of it.

Other fan bases do whatever, yet we get told these kids go to KKK land because Miami fans are rude on Twitter? Sorry, I ain’t buying it. Things so good up there, stay the fūck up there after college.
yeah compare that to when Nigel Bethel commited to the gators when they fired Mac. Those fans gave him so much **** for committing to them. If we said the things they were saying to Bethel we wouldn't pull a commit from Northwestern for a decade.

It absolutely justifies it. Fck that ungrateful cvntface.

Advertisement
I get that this kid is liking the attention but man, we’ve been on him hard for a while now. He’s on track to becoming a 5 Star and from a big time cane school - miami high. Need to sign this kid but not gonna lie, his move to img gave me pause.
If Gator and Nole fans are acting like dumbasses, that's all the more reason to avoid similar behavior. I want recruits to believe that Miami has the best fanbase in America.

If they think our fans are annoying or worse, it hurts our recruiting. Little things matter.
I believe during an interview I saw POS Jobe said we Cane fans are the worst in college football.

I believe during an interview I saw POS Jobe said we Cane fans are the worst in college football.

Just wait until he gets beat deep in the Iron bowl for the winning touchdown, He’s going to find out then who the worst college football fans are.

He better ******’ hope and pray he never screws up like that, because it won’t be just the n word on twitter, his personal property will be in jeopardy and maybe much worse.

Advertisement
Just wait until he gets beat deep in the Iron bowl for the winning touchdown, He’s going to find out then who the worst college football fans are.

He better ******’ hope and pray he never screws up like that, because it won’t be just the n word on twitter, his personal property will be in jeopardy and maybe much worse.
I can only hope he gets a reality check

Bama fans are the only ones I've seen that can get away with threatening to lynch a player or call him the N-bomb on twitter. Suffice it to say, there's a large contingency of fans that should just not internet in general.
Its a BS excuse kids use to keep the angry sfla fans at bay, same **** with the I went to this school because there gf goes there. Its BS these athletes lie most of the time, when there lips move its probably BS

Not only that , the hometown team gets disrespected more for whatever reason . Man it had me hot when Chatfield had a UF , FSU , and UM hat on the table and threw ours to the side. Dudes be putting our hat on the table just to throw it to the side

Did it really make you mad!!! Lol I guess I'm built different. Andrew Chatfield is an 18 year old who cares. He has very little emotional maturity!

Advertisement
Money's colors showing again. More concerned about the local South Florida jock that he can come back and brand as the South Florida ambassador when he makes it big, University of Miami be damned. I'll put it bluntly: IDGAF about these kids or theirfeelings unless they are Miami Hurricanes. I don't wish them well or success what so ever unless they run through the smoke. Whoever brought up Randy Russell is a great example. We showed all the love in the world after his injury- our DC personally sent him well wishes - and he's out here ****ting on the U to our biggest targets on our biggest weekend. These kids have no f*cking loyalty or concern for my feelings as a fan, so I don't give two ***** if their feelings are hurt in the process of leaving town or disrespecting this U

For any recruits reading this thread, keep in mind that there are super hardcore UM fans who truly love their alma mater and don't take kindly to you "messing around" with it.

If you're sensitive and get hurt by what you read, then either don't stir up the hornet's nest, or don't visit the hornet's nest after you stir it up. I'm tired of this bullshyt enabling approach to recruits where they can do no wrong.

Amen.

don't start.gif

Advertisement
Back