Oklahoma offense

Advertisement
Awesome threads going on in cis right now.
Go root for other teams and leave your canes card here. I understand all the frustration but now it’s obvious Tampax time for some on here.

Advertisement
It's too much like right OP...

Daniel Enox's system is pErFeCt for Miami!

It's not about the X's & O's, we just have to execute the plays!

Dan Enos' offense
offeeens.png

Last edited:
should've got Bedenbaugh, he only makes 750K and we're paying corch **** 1.5 right? Riley gone to the NFL after this year.

Advertisement
I don’t see how people are still cool with our offense compared to the rest college football it’s pre historic to be primarily under center. But fans will tell we just need more time for this system to jell.
Agreed. I may be wrong but I thought we were sold on the fact that we were going to bring in an OC that was going to run an up-tempo spread type offense. Instead we huddle before every play and try to dink and dunk the ball. I don’t see anything creative at all to get mismatches. Just more of the same...it’s pretty frustrating.

Hurts never lines up under center, even on the 1 yard line, with NFL caliber linemen. Consistently one of the best offenses in the country.

We put Williams under center constantly with one of the worst lines in the country. It’s clearly not working.

You still have faith in Enos?
Hurts made the right choice. The under center **** should have been gone when Brock played. We haven't had the O line to run that offense in 15+ years. I took a beating when Brock was playing, his entire life he played in the gun those dumb F coaches kept putting him under center. The Florida game was an eye opener to the morons who said that type of offense won't work in Miami. Liberals fucced that school up should have scooped up the pirate while we had the chance. The top 3 football schools are less liberal in general. Liberals F up everything they touch.

Advertisement
You don’t need Lincoln Riley to replicate his concepts.

He has done it a lot better than anyone else. Not close and not debatable. Every season the YPA is astronomical, combining lethal downfield throws and also the creative catch and run stuff. The rushing attempts per game are always in a very consistent range that is perfect for college football -- 37 to 39 on average.

Jalen Hurts can't be given full credit on draft day. There has to be a balancing act between Alabama and Oklahoma. I'd be skeptical. Tua was miles more impressive in that offense. But no question Hurts looks considerably more relaxed than ever at Alabama, and also with much improved touch. I've been posting that on various sites since the opening game. Difficult to believe it is the same guy.

Kind of amusing that Hurts will be graded downward from Oklahoma based on how he looked at Alabama, while others are desperate to downgrade Tua because he's doing it at Alabama.

Advertisement
He has done it a lot better than anyone else. Not close and not debatable. Every season the YPA is astronomical, combining lethal downfield throws and also the creative catch and run stuff. The rushing attempts per game are always in a very consistent range that is perfect for college football -- 37 to 39 on average.

Jalen Hurts can't be given full credit on draft day. There has to be a balancing act between Alabama and Oklahoma. I'd be skeptical. Tua was miles more impressive in that offense. But no question Hurts looks considerably more relaxed than ever at Alabama, and also with much improved touch. I've been posting that on various sites since the opening game. Difficult to believe it is the same guy.

Kind of amusing that Hurts will be graded downward from Oklahoma based on how he looked at Alabama, while others are desperate to downgrade Tua because he's doing it at Alabama.

These metric monster QBs have been late risers in the process.

No one was talking about Baker Mayfield or Kyler Murray as R1P1 even by the end of the season. Most mock drafts didn't even have Kyler Murray as a R1 player until Double K basically told everyone that was the move. Baker Mayfield was somewhere between QB3 and QB4 in his draft by most of the dopes putting together rankings until like three days before the draft. Patrick Mahomes went QB2 in his draft at P10, but there were plenty of clowns that thought he was like QB4 in the draft behind Trubisky, Watson, and Kizer.

All should have been projected R1P1 by this point of their final season.

Last edited:
Hurts never lines up under center, even on the 1 yard line, with NFL caliber linemen. Consistently one of the best offenses in the country.

We put Williams under center constantly with one of the worst lines in the country. It’s clearly not working.

You still have faith in Enos?

It's not quite that simple.

As you so correctly identify, while young, OU's line is better coached and better talent.

Even with Williams in shotgun, we still have problems, they are that bad.

Advertisement
Back