Oklahoma offense

Advertisement
I don’t see how people are still cool with our offense compared to the rest college football it’s pre historic to be primarily under center. But fans will tell we just need more time for this system to jell.
It was prehistoric to run everything out of Shotgun last year. I wish you guys would make up your mind!

Advertisement
It's not quite that simple.

As you so correctly identify, while young, OU's line is better coached and better talent.

Even with Williams in shotgun, we still have problems, they are that bad.

But we don't have as many problems.

Yes, the shotgun isn't going to solve everything. It's probably not even going to make the OL even average.
But it doesn't *hurt* the OL. Going under center and running this stupid **** Enos wants to run does nothing but make the line worse. Bunching up the formation and allowing the defense to have faster access to the QB, and make it more difficult for Williams to identify where it's coming from, does nothing to help anybody.

People that want to argue, "Yeah, but running a modern shotgun spread offense isn't going to completely solve anything" are just talking to hear themselves talk. But they aren't actually addressing a point anybody is making.

Advertisement
Hurts almost 500 yards total offense today and didn't play entire game Would love to see us operate at this level.

Advertisement
But we don't have as many problems.

Yes, the shotgun isn't going to solve everything. It's probably not even going to make the OL even average.
But it doesn't *hurt* the OL.
Going under center and running this stupid **** Enos wants to run does nothing but make the line worse. Bunching up the formation and allowing the defense to have faster access to the QB, and make it more difficult for Williams to identify where it's coming from, does nothing to help anybody.

People that want to argue, "Yeah, but running a modern shotgun spread offense isn't going to completely solve anything" are just talking to hear themselves talk. But they aren't actually addressing a point anybody is making.
If it doesn't make the oline better or at least make it easier to operate with a bad line, what's the point. Is it change just to make a change, to show that they're doing something? Or are people just saying things to hear themselves talking.

Advertisement
It was prehistoric to run everything out of Shotgun last year. I wish you guys would make up your mind!
Really are u going to compare what Richt ran last year as a modern spread offense because if u are then u more dense than I thought. Stop being a homer and look at it objective Jesus

Hurts made the right choice. The under center **** should have been gone when Brock played. We haven't had the O line to run that offense in 15+ years. I took a beating when Brock was playing, his entire life he played in the gun those dumb F coaches kept putting him under center. The Florida game was an eye opener to the morons who said that type of offense won't work in Miami. Liberals fucced that school up should have scooped up the pirate while we had the chance. The top 3 football schools are less liberal in general. Liberals F up everything they touch.
Shalalala.

Oklahoma is the offense we should be running

I still cannot believe our administration and HCs we hire are soooo head up their azzs about running “pro style bro” offenses

We aren’t an NFL minor league team! Let us our natural resources in our backyard

Advertisement
Back