Oklahoma offense

Mel Bernstein

Need a first class ticket to the resurrection
Hurts never lines up under center, even on the 1 yard line, with NFL caliber linemen. Consistently one of the best offenses in the country.

We put Williams under center constantly with one of the worst lines in the country. It’s clearly not working.

You still have faith in Enos?

Advertisement
One would have thought Hurts would have followed Enus to Miami....

penos.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most useless poster on this board. I swear you must love your life on a computer.

You sure do follow me around often enough though dont you?

Go ahead and answer how long that offense has been installed and how long they recruited those guys.

I realize your MO is reacting to posts with no substance.

Considering that Oklahoma used to hang 60+ points and 600+ yards on Manny when UT was stacked with talent on the Defense, I thought he was going to give us something similar to OU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's too much like right OP...

Daniel Enox's system is pErFeCt for Miami!

It's not about the X's & O's, we just have to execute the plays!
"Have to execute the plays" has got to go down in Miami history among the famous coRch sayings. For a kid who seemingly is poor at reading the defense and beyond slow with progressions one would think spreading out the D and giving him a good pre-snap view of the D would be the smart move. I guess that's why they make the big bucks... To drive us into the dirt and irrelevance. Miami at its finest

This ******* play was gorgeous, look at the time Hurts has and delivers in stride

A deep skinny post..soooo revolutionary..and toss sweep out of shotgun that pat nix ran as our coordinator lmao..how about you point out the execution up front that allows those plays to develop..year after year OU has one of the absolute best O-Lines

Advertisement
Back