Oklahoma offense

Advertisement
A deep skinny post..soooo revolutionary..and toss sweep out of shotgun that pat nix ran as our coordinator lmao..how about you point out the execution up front that allows those plays to develop..year after year OU has one of the absolute best O-Lines
"look at the time Hurts has " wasn't enough for you?
Please post your rules to comment on a football play so I can follow it.

"look at the time Hurts has " wasn't enough for you?
Please post your rules to comment on a football play so I can follow it.
Exactly..there’s nothing exotic or beautiful about the concept tho..they spread you out and say your secondary can’t cover for 4/5 seconds at a time..when OU gets that run game in rhythm and plays off that they are dangerous

Advertisement
OP is a huge troll, non stop negative threads/comments, and you guys keep falling for it. He probably has a thread going on one of the Gator sites about his constant trolling.

Probably a bigger fan than you. Just not afraid to call it as I see it. Keep on believing man.

Advertisement
Exactly..there’s nothing exotic or beautiful about the concept tho..they spread you out and say your secondary can’t cover for 4/5 seconds at a time..when OU gets that run game in rhythm and plays off that they are dangerous
Executing simple concepts can be gorgeous too, I don't get your complaint. The throw was good too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do not mind Enos going Under Center, I like the versatility. This does allow him to feel a Defense out.

But I do mind him not spreading Our Offense out and going more from Shotgun, when he blatantly see that we are really struggling from the Pro-Set.

Yet I am hoping he was saving Offensive versatility for the bulk of our ACC Schedule, hopefully!!!

OP is a huge troll, non stop negative threads/comments, and you guys keep falling for it. He probably has a thread going on one of the Gator sites about his constant trolling.
Yeah, and me and @Mel Bernstein do bump heads a lot....

But....

Troll or not, he's telling the truth and I agree with him and this post.
🤷🏿‍♂️ it is what it is.

I don’t see how people are still cool with our offense compared to the rest college football it’s pre historic to be primarily under center. But fans will tell we just need more time for this system to jell.

It has been installed for 4 games that is how.

Did you even listen to the podcast of his installation at Arkansas?

6 games in:

23PPG
57 Penalty Yards

Last 7 against SEC competition

43PPG
17 penalty yards

Look he might suck but sitting here at game 4 saying "jettison this *******" is simply premature.

No one is happy with the offense but the groupthink circle jerk is old already.

Advertisement
Back