Ok, who wants to fund a billboard right on US1?

Advertisement
4 hour search for a coach
$4,000,000 mistake
It starts here #fireJamesandStrawley
It ends here #fireDiazandStaff
U logo on the sides or bottom
**** guys I think this is a winner right here!!! What do you think @305_separatist ? I think this checks all the boxes in getting the point across in maximum fashion.

Yes, that's exactly where I got my super wide 2-5k range before. However that's just to give us an idea as it doesn't factor in location whatsoever. Actual number will have to come from calling those billboards, asking not only price but availability in the coming weeks/months, etc. Gonna be a real pain in the *** logistics challenge coordinating a gofundme for one of those things tbh.
I think you’ll raise the money no problem 305. You got dudes like me dying to give you 100$ to it but timing is the key. You have to strike while the iron in hot! Did you call the billboard company today for a quote?

Advertisement
I'm in just do it... will be better than a plane since it's gonna stay for awhile. Run the message by us first for a vote.

Advertisement
Everyone is focused on Blake, and yes he's an incompetent puppet, but he's also just an empty over-sized blazer.

There is a small group of BOT members behind the scenes who give him his marching orders and don't want a real AD in charge because they'd lose their power.

This shadow group has been meddling in hires and ruining the program for years. Blake needs to be fired and these ******* losers need to Fvck off and yield to a qualified and accomplished AD with the personal autonomy to run the football program as he pleases, and hire the coach he wants.

This group deserves heat on the billboard, as well.

Last edited:
How much do they run, like 3K?
They are expensive, many times the cost of a banner, but this it the way to go. It would just sit there hour after hour accusing them to the world. The problem is that the SOBs will hire another loser because do not want Cane dominance to return -- it ruins their frigging ****tail parties.

Bump because **** needs to happen. Besides the usual suspects, does anyone know exactly which BOT members deserve to have their genitalia fed to the wolves?

Advertisement
Use Diaz own words after he fired the entire offensive staff. "7-5 is unacceptable" We might even be 6-6 or worse.

@305_separatist im increasing my donation amount from 100$ to 150 to help make this happen. We need this bro, like desperately! Please make this happen good sir.

Advertisement
Don't get distracted by Strawley.

"Fire Blake James" with a picture of the FIU-UM final scoreboard is where you want to be on this thing.

Everyone is focused on Blake, and yes he's an incompetent puppet, but he's also just an empty over-sized blazer.

There is a small group of BOT members behind the scene who give him his marching orders and don't want a real AD in charge because they'd lose their power.

This shadow group has been meddling in hires and ruining the program for years. Blake needs to be fired and these ******* losers need to Fvck off and yield to a qualified and accomplished AD with the personal autonomy to run the football program as he pleases, and hire the coach he wants.

This group deserves heat on the billboard, as well.
Dumbest group of fans in all of the land.

Now when most finally see what we have seen since day 1, they can’t get the proper target on the billboard.

I'm a busy af dude with work, but if something major doesn't come down the news wire on Monday and there's enough verbal commits here, I'll personally throw up a funding page and do the leg work in coordinating a billboard that absolutely clowns the University of Coral Gables administration. Somewhere right on US1 within a few miles of the school, as close as I can manage. Such a sight would be the salt in the wound of an absolute embarrassment for the school, and a sure sign of the community turning completely against them until wholesale changes are made.

Please post ideas for content, verbal pledges, etc. I'll personally kick off funding with at least $250 if that is what it comes to.

"I'd rather spend my money here than on renewing season tickets #FIREBLAKEJAMES.COM #ThisNOTMiami"

I don't know if that's perfect, but it's an idea

Advertisement
Back