Ok, who wants to fund a billboard right on US1?

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium
I'm a busy af dude with work, but if something major doesn't come down the news wire on Monday and there's enough verbal commits here, I'll personally throw up a funding page and do the leg work in coordinating a billboard that absolutely clowns the University of Coral Gables administration. Somewhere right on US1 within a few miles of the school, as close as I can manage. Such a sight would be the salt in the wound of an absolute embarrassment for the school, and a sure sign of the community turning completely against them until wholesale changes are made.

Please post ideas for content, verbal pledges, etc. I'll personally kick off funding with at least $250 if that is what it comes to.

UPDATE: Link is live, start donating: https://www.gofundme.com/f/us1-billboard-protest-um-administration

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm a busy af dude with work, but if something major doesn't come down the news wire on Monday and there's enough verbal commits here, I'll personally throw up a funding page and do the leg work in coordinating a billboard that absolutely clowns the University of Coral Gables administration. Somewhere right on US1 within a few miles of the school, as close as I can manage. Such a sight would be the salt in the wound of an absolute embarrassment for the school, and a sure sign of the community turning completely against them until wholesale changes are made.

Please post ideas for content, verbal pledges, etc. I'll personally kick off funding with at least $250 if that is what it comes to.
I’ll be your first donor with 100$ to it separatist. Start the gofundme and you have a Hundo from me to start things off. The only thing I would like to do is make my donation in honor of our very own Hecht center mole/troll @Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anywhere from 2k to 5k as a rough range. Will obviously get a more exact estimate for one of the spots I have in mind very specifically if a serious shake up actually doesn't occur on Monday.
Please keep me posted separatist. I have the 100$ Burning a hole through my wallet waiting to donate to this. And I appreciate you taking the lead/baton on this one. I’m burned out from organizing the banner saga. Lol

Advertisement
Back