Ok, who wants to fund a billboard right on US1?

Advertisement
He’s looking for commitments for donations, not suggestions on what it should say. Pump the brakes on telling him what to write

I’m in on donating.

Nope, both. I got some ideas but am no creative genius (work in software).

Ultimatly I'll take whatever I consider my own good ideas and any good ones I see/hear and create a rough poll to gauge popularity, though I will audible the decision by weighing the opinions of donors more than randoms, green lighting final design details, etc.

Advertisement
I'm a busy af dude with work, but if something major doesn't come down the news wire on Monday and there's enough verbal commits here, I'll personally throw up a funding page and do the leg work in coordinating a billboard that absolutely clowns the University of Coral Gables administration. Somewhere right on US1 within a few miles of the school, as close as I can manage. Such a sight would be the salt in the wound of an absolute embarrassment for the school, and a sure sign of the community turning completely against them until wholesale changes are made.

Please post ideas for content, verbal pledges, etc. I'll personally kick off funding with at least $250 if that is what it comes to.

I'm going to try to send more fans your way with the billboard through the rivals site. Lets hope we can get it done! One thing I would be careful of is to not personally attack anyone or call names! We do not want to be sued for slander or defamation of character!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Versus all the diarrhea posts of what to say. Let’s Just get the actual billboard price. If you donate, you get a vote in what it says. If not stfu.

it must mention Manny, it’s the least we can do while he is stealing 3mm a year. Not just the administration. That ******* Blake James never put a gun to Manny’s head and forced him to hire Baker or Enos.

Advertisement
Versus all the diarrhea posts of what to say. Let’s Just get the actual billboard price. If you donate, you get a vote in what it says. If not stfu.

it must mention Manny, it’s the least we can do while he is stealing 3mm a year. Not just the administration. That ******* Blake James never put a gun to Manny’s head and forced him to hire Baker or Enos.

This was my point earlier. You have 10000x suggestions and no idea if there is even enough $ to pull this off. At this point, it’s a circle jerk. We struggled to get $500 for a banner and this is 5x to 10x cost.

This was my point earlier. You have 10000x suggestions and no idea if there is even enough $ to pull this off. At this point, it’s a circle jerk. We struggled to get $500 for a banner and this is 5x to 10x cost.

We just lost to FIU.

But, if we do start struggling to raise the needed money regardless, then some actual lead contenders for what it's going to be will help people actually decide to commit their money. If the circumstances weren't so dire, I would certainly want to know what my money is actually going towards before giving it.

I'm a busy af dude with work, but if something major doesn't come down the news wire on Monday and there's enough verbal commits here, I'll personally throw up a funding page and do the leg work in coordinating a billboard that absolutely clowns the University of Coral Gables administration. Somewhere right on US1 within a few miles of the school, as close as I can manage. Such a sight would be the salt in the wound of an absolute embarrassment for the school, and a sure sign of the community turning completely against them until wholesale changes are made.

Please post ideas for content, verbal pledges, etc. I'll personally kick off funding with at least $250 if that is what it comes to.
I can get behind this

Advertisement
Back